English Translation for ábùtá
Synonyms : ábùtá
á + bù` + tá +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : ábùtá
Word Structure - Contracted form : ábùtá
Spelling & word formation : ábùtá
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Unit Expressions / Morphological Forms in the Igala Numeral system
- Phono semantic matching between lgbo and Igala language
- Igala language and Linguistic Adoption
- IGALA CLAN SALUTATIONS
- Relational opposites in Igala language
- The Dialects of Igala Language
- Overcoming the scare of language extinction a case for the Igala language
- Igala alphabet – U
- Why you most learn the Igala language
- Udogba Olopu Aluka Igala
- Igala Kingdom in Perspective
- Towards the Standardization of the Igala Language
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- How many languages have already disappeared?
- THE PROBLEM – LANGUAGE DEATH
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.
- What are the causes of language endangerment and disappearance?
- Threats to the growth of Igala language
- Which are the regions with the most endangered languages?
- What does UNESCO do to prevent the endangerment and disappearance of languages?
- Do new languages appear today?
- How Response to New Domains and Media affect the growth of Igala Language
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- Who made the UNESCO Atlas of the World’s Languages in Danger?
- Lack of quality documentation : Plaque to the growth of a language
- The Totem of Igalapedia Logo
- Igala home video and the portrayal of cultural identity and symbol
- British imperialism and the reign of Attah Ameh Oboni – the inevitable clash)
- THE AJU-OCHOLI LINEAGE
- The ATA Royal drums and trumpets
- IGALA:Towards evolving strategies for the preservation of a threatened language
- Africans and African Humanism: What Prospects?
- Why and how Igala numeration was recently modernized
- Importance of Ita Alu Igala (Igala Proverbs).
- Igala alphabet – I
- The morphosyntax of Igala verbs
- Ejubejuailo – the ATA’s pectoral mask