English Translation for òbútù
Synonyms : òbútù
ò + bú + tù` +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : òbútù
Word Structure - Contracted form : òbútù
Spelling & word formation : òbútù
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- EDUCATION AND RE-ORIENTATION OF IGALA CULTURAL VALUES
- Igala alphabet – U
- Igala Phonology
- IGALA CLAN SALUTATIONS
- Reanalysis of long vowel diphthong and CVV Syllable structure in Igala
- The maiden annual conference of the Igala studies association
- Igala Language Studies and Development
- The morphosyntax of Igala verbs
- Igala Numeral System
- Igala alphabet – E
- Igala Orthography
- IGALA:Towards evolving strategies for the preservation of a threatened language
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- Relevance of Igala language in education:
- THE PROBLEM – LANGUAGE DEATH
- Which are the regions with the most endangered languages?
- Cultivation of positive attitude towards Igala Language.
- How do you define an endangered language?
- Educational potentials of Igala language:
- How Response to New Domains and Media affect the growth of Igala Language
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.
- What does UNESCO do to prevent the endangerment and disappearance of languages?
- Do new languages appear today?
- The effects of Governmental and institutional language attitudes
- The Totem of Igalapedia Logo
- Miscellaneous Influences on the Igala Numeral System
- Igala terminologies for medical concepts steps towards creating a metalanguage
- History of Igalapedia Project
- The ATA Royal drums and trumpets
- Overcoming the scare of language extinction a case for the Igala language
- IGALA WORLDVIEW AS A VERITABLE BASIS FOR IGALA PHILOSOPHY
- THE GRACE OF A TRUE “ATA” (FATHERHOOD)
- CHALLENGES ON ATTAH HANDS
- List of Nigerian languages spoken by less than 5000 people
- Why and how Igala numeration was recently modernized
- Organisation of the Igala Numeral System