English Translation for ẹbujẹ
Synonyms : ẹbujẹ
ẹ + bu + jẹ +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : ẹbujẹ
Word Structure - Contracted form : ẹbujẹ
Spelling & word formation : ẹbujẹ
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Overview of Igala alphabets
- The digital family theory of numbering (DIFTON)
- Why you most learn the Igala language
- Igala alphabet – O
- Igala Numeral System
- The morphosyntax of Igala verbs
- Igala Phonology
- The Dialects of Igala Language
- Unit Expressions / Morphological Forms in the Igala Numeral system
- Arithmetic Operations in the Numeral system
- Overcoming the scare of language extinction a case for the Igala language
- Miscellaneous Influences on the Igala Numeral System
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- What can be done to save a language from disappearing?
- Lack of quality documentation : Plaque to the growth of a language
- Threats to the growth of Igala language
- The effects of Governmental and institutional language attitudes
- How many languages have already disappeared?
- Cultivation of positive attitude towards Igala Language.
- Do new languages appear today?
- Educational potentials of Igala language:
- What does it mean to say that a language is extinct?
- What does UNESCO do to prevent the endangerment and disappearance of languages?
- Relevance of Igala language in education:
- THE PROBLEM – LANGUAGE DEATH
- The Royal beads of Igala kindom.
- Enhancing Meaning through Music in Igala Festival Theatre Ogani Angwa Experience
- Phono semantic matching between lgbo and Igala language
- Relational opposites in Igala language
- Story telling (foktale) in Igala Culture
- TABOO AS AN ASPECT OF IGALA CULTURE
- Igala alphabet – Ọ
- Why and how Igala numeration was recently modernized
- Igala alphabet – E
- OKPA – ATA (THE SCEPTER)
- How Response to New Domains and Media affect the growth of Igala Language
- EDUCATION AND RE-ORIENTATION OF IGALA CULTURAL VALUES