English Translation for ẹbujẹ
Synonyms : ẹbujẹ
ẹ + bu + jẹ +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : ẹbujẹ
Word Structure - Contracted form : ẹbujẹ
Spelling & word formation : ẹbujẹ
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Igala alphabet – Ẹ
- Igala language and Linguistic Adoption
- Morphology of Igala Language
- The maiden annual conference of the Igala studies association
- Igala alphabet – E
- Division Of English Language And Literature
- IGALA:Towards evolving strategies for the preservation of a threatened language
- Udogba Olopu Aluka Igala
- Relationship Between Ígálá and Yorùbá Languages
- Igala Studies
- Igala Numeral System: Proposal for Modifications
- ANCIENT IGALA NUMERAL SYSTEM
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- What can be done to save a language from disappearing?
- Relevance of Igala language in education:
- Threats to the growth of Igala language
- How Response to New Domains and Media affect the growth of Igala Language
- Which are the regions with the most endangered languages?
- How many languages have already disappeared?
- What does UNESCO do to prevent the endangerment and disappearance of languages?
- Do new languages appear today?
- THE PROBLEM – LANGUAGE DEATH
- Lack of quality documentation : Plaque to the growth of a language
- Who made the UNESCO Atlas of the World’s Languages in Danger?
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.
- The Nigerian Independence Celebration
- Phono semantic matching between lgbo and Igala language
- AKWU or ALO (Idoms)
- Igalapedia – 2016 New Year Message
- Igalapedia Dictionary V1.01 (Gabaidu, Idakwo Ameh Oboni Series)
- EARLY PHASE OF CHRISTIANITY IN IGALALAND
- History of Igalapedia Project
- OKPA – ATA (THE SCEPTER)
- Arithmetic Operations in the Numeral system
- EDUCATION AND RE-ORIENTATION OF IGALA CULTURAL VALUES
- Story telling (foktale) in Igala Culture
- Organisation of the Igala Numeral System