English Translation for ẹbutinyọ
Synonyms : ẹbutinyọ
ẹ + bu + ti + nyọ +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : ẹbutinyọ
Word Structure - Contracted form : ẹbutinyọ
Spelling & word formation : ẹbutinyọ
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Overcoming the scare of language extinction a case for the Igala language
- Reanalysis of long vowel diphthong and CVV Syllable structure in Igala
- IGALA:Towards evolving strategies for the preservation of a threatened language
- Igala alphabet – Ẹ
- Igala terminologies for medical concepts steps towards creating a metalanguage
- Igala alphabet – A
- ANCIENT IGALA NUMERAL SYSTEM
- The morphosyntax of Igala verbs
- EDUCATION AND RE-ORIENTATION OF IGALA CULTURAL VALUES
- Over View of Igala Studies
- Why and how Igala numeration was recently modernized
- Igala Language Studies and Development
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- Relevance of Igala language in education:
- How do you define an endangered language?
- The effects of Governmental and institutional language attitudes
- What does UNESCO do to prevent the endangerment and disappearance of languages?
- THE PROBLEM – LANGUAGE DEATH
- How many languages have already disappeared?
- What can be done to save a language from disappearing?
- Who made the UNESCO Atlas of the World’s Languages in Danger?
- Cultivation of positive attitude towards Igala Language.
- Educational potentials of Igala language:
- What are the causes of language endangerment and disappearance?
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- Igala alphabet – O
- Igalapedia – 2016 New Year Message
- Igala Numeral System
- Igalapedia Dictionary V1.01 (Gabaidu, Idakwo Ameh Oboni Series)
- Miscellaneous Influences on the Igala Numeral System
- Igala alphabet – E
- ITA IGALA 2
- Repositioning indigenous theatre and language for cultural awareness among the Igala youths
- How Response to New Domains and Media affect the growth of Igala Language
- Igala language and Linguistic Adoption
- OHIAKA or OHIALA (Story telling)
- Africans and African Humanism: What Prospects?