English Translation for ọ̀chẹ́
Synonyms : ọ̀chẹ́
ọ + ̀chẹ + ́
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : ọ̀chẹ́
Word Structure - Contracted form : ọ̀chẹ́
Spelling & word formation : ọ̀chẹ́
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Igala alphabet – I
- Igala Language Studies and Development
- Phono semantic matching between lgbo and Igala language
- Igala terminologies for medical concepts steps towards creating a metalanguage
- The morphosyntax of Igala verbs
- EDUCATION AND RE-ORIENTATION OF IGALA CULTURAL VALUES
- Morphology of Igala Language
- Towards the Standardization of the Igala Language
- Over View of Igala Studies
- Igala alphabet – O
- Why and how Igala numeration was recently modernized
- The digital family theory of numbering (DIFTON)
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- Threats to the growth of Igala language
- Cultivation of positive attitude towards Igala Language.
- Do new languages appear today?
- How many languages have already disappeared?
- What does UNESCO do to prevent the endangerment and disappearance of languages?
- Lack of quality documentation : Plaque to the growth of a language
- How do you define an endangered language?
- What can be done to save a language from disappearing?
- How Response to New Domains and Media affect the growth of Igala Language
- Which are the regions with the most endangered languages?
- The effects of Governmental and institutional language attitudes
- Who made the UNESCO Atlas of the World’s Languages in Danger?
- Why you most learn the Igala language
- Enhancing Meaning through Music in Igala Festival Theatre Ogani Angwa Experience
- Unit Expressions / Morphological Forms in the Igala Numeral system
- Igala language and Linguistic Adoption
- History of Igalapedia Project
- The Igala Kingdom
- CHALLENGES ON ATTAH HANDS
- Igala alphabet – Ọ
- Indigenous languages, proverbs and culture as agents for inculcating positive values and moral instructions among Nigerian children theatrical approach
- IGALA CLAN SALUTATIONS
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.
- Igalapedia Dictionary V1.01 (Gabaidu, Idakwo Ameh Oboni Series)