English Translation for óchù
Synonyms : óchù
ó + chù` +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : óchù
Word Structure - Contracted form : óchù
Spelling & word formation : óchù
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- The Dialects of Igala Language
- Igala Numeral System: Proposal for Modifications
- Relational opposites in Igala language
- Relationship Between Ígálá and Yorùbá Languages
- Igala Kingdom in Perspective
- Igala alphabet – U
- Unit Expressions / Morphological Forms in the Igala Numeral system
- The morphosyntax of Igala verbs
- Arithmetic Operations in the Numeral system
- Igala alphabet – E
- Igala alphabet – Ẹ
- Overcoming the scare of language extinction a case for the Igala language
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- Cultivation of positive attitude towards Igala Language.
- What does it mean to say that a language is extinct?
- How do you define an endangered language?
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.
- Threats to the growth of Igala language
- Educational potentials of Igala language:
- How Response to New Domains and Media affect the growth of Igala Language
- The effects of Governmental and institutional language attitudes
- What does UNESCO do to prevent the endangerment and disappearance of languages?
- What can be done to save a language from disappearing?
- Who made the UNESCO Atlas of the World’s Languages in Danger?
- Lack of quality documentation : Plaque to the growth of a language
- Igala language and Linguistic Adoption
- Overview of Igala alphabets
- The ATA Royal drums and trumpets
- Repositioning indigenous theatre and language for cultural awareness among the Igala youths
- Igala alphabet – Ọ
- THE AJU-OCHOLI LINEAGE
- Organisation of the Igala Numeral System
- EDUCATION AND RE-ORIENTATION OF IGALA CULTURAL VALUES
- Igala alphabet – O
- AKPO (Oral puzzles in Igala Language)
- TABOO AS AN ASPECT OF IGALA CULTURE
- OVERVIEW OF IGALA CULTURE