English Translation for ùchà
Synonyms : ùchà
ù` + chà +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : ùchà
Word Structure - Contracted form : ùchà
Spelling & word formation : ùchà
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Igala alphabet – A
- Overcoming the scare of language extinction a case for the Igala language
- Igala alphabet – U
- Igala Numeral System
- Igala Studies
- Igala alphabet – Ọ
- IGALA:Towards evolving strategies for the preservation of a threatened language
- Towards the Standardization of the Igala Language
- Igala Kingdom in Perspective
- Unit Expressions / Morphological Forms in the Igala Numeral system
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- IGALA CLAN SALUTATIONS
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- What are the causes of language endangerment and disappearance?
- What does UNESCO do to prevent the endangerment and disappearance of languages?
- How many languages have already disappeared?
- What does it mean to say that a language is extinct?
- Educational potentials of Igala language:
- How Response to New Domains and Media affect the growth of Igala Language
- Relevance of Igala language in education:
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.
- Who made the UNESCO Atlas of the World’s Languages in Danger?
- Do new languages appear today?
- Lack of quality documentation : Plaque to the growth of a language
- Which are the regions with the most endangered languages?
- The Royal beads of Igala kindom.
- Udogba Olopu Aluka Igala
- AKPO (Oral puzzles in Igala Language)
- History of Igalapedia Project
- OVERVIEW OF IGALA CULTURE
- ADALE (Another form of Idioms)
- Relationship Between Ígálá and Yorùbá Languages
- Importance of Ita Alu Igala (Igala Proverbs).
- ANCIENT IGALA NUMERAL SYSTEM
- Igala alphabet – Ẹ
- CHALLENGES ON ATTAH HANDS
- TABOO AS AN ASPECT OF IGALA CULTURE