English Translation for àchì
Synonyms : àchì
à + chì +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : àchì
Word Structure - Contracted form : àchì
Spelling & word formation : àchì
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- IGALA:Towards evolving strategies for the preservation of a threatened language
- Reanalysis of long vowel diphthong and CVV Syllable structure in Igala
- Igala alphabet – U
- Arithmetic Operations in the Numeral system
- Igala Phonology
- Why you most learn the Igala language
- List of Nigerian languages spoken by less than 5000 people
- Unit Expressions / Morphological Forms in the Igala Numeral system
- Igala alphabet – I
- The morphosyntax of Igala verbs
- Igala alphabet – Ẹ
- Igala Language Studies and Development
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- Lack of quality documentation : Plaque to the growth of a language
- The effects of Governmental and institutional language attitudes
- How many languages have already disappeared?
- Threats to the growth of Igala language
- Which are the regions with the most endangered languages?
- THE PROBLEM – LANGUAGE DEATH
- What are the causes of language endangerment and disappearance?
- Cultivation of positive attitude towards Igala Language.
- Who made the UNESCO Atlas of the World’s Languages in Danger?
- What does it mean to say that a language is extinct?
- Do new languages appear today?
- What does UNESCO do to prevent the endangerment and disappearance of languages?
- Educational potentials of Igala language:
- The Royal beads of Igala kindom.
- IGALA CLAN SALUTATIONS
- The Dialects of Igala Language
- Igala alphabet – O
- EDUCATION AND RE-ORIENTATION OF IGALA CULTURAL VALUES
- THE GRACE OF A TRUE “ATA” (FATHERHOOD)
- Indigenous languages, proverbs and culture as agents for inculcating positive values and moral instructions among Nigerian children theatrical approach
- Ejubejuailo – the ATA’s pectoral mask
- The ATA Royal drums and trumpets
- History of Igalapedia Project
- Igalapedia – 2016 New Year Message