English Translation for ùchẹ̀
Synonyms : ùchẹ̀
ù` + chẹ + ̀
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : ùchẹ̀
Word Structure - Contracted form : ùchẹ̀
Spelling & word formation : ùchẹ̀
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Igala alphabet – Ọ
- Morphology of Igala Language
- Igala alphabet – E
- The Dialects of Igala Language
- Igala Studies
- Arithmetic Operations in the Numeral system
- The morphosyntax of Igala verbs
- Why you most learn the Igala language
- Relationship Between Ígálá and Yorùbá Languages
- Phono semantic matching between lgbo and Igala language
- IGALA:Towards evolving strategies for the preservation of a threatened language
- Igala alphabet – A
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- Cultivation of positive attitude towards Igala Language.
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.
- What does it mean to say that a language is extinct?
- Do new languages appear today?
- Who made the UNESCO Atlas of the World’s Languages in Danger?
- What are the causes of language endangerment and disappearance?
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- The effects of Governmental and institutional language attitudes
- How many languages have already disappeared?
- How Response to New Domains and Media affect the growth of Igala Language
- Educational potentials of Igala language:
- Lack of quality documentation : Plaque to the growth of a language
- Overview of Igala alphabets
- THE AJU-OCHOLI LINEAGE
- UNYIALE – The Royal umbrella
- Threats to the growth of Igala language
- EARLY PHASE OF CHRISTIANITY IN IGALALAND
- The digital family theory of numbering (DIFTON)
- Ejubejuailo – the ATA’s pectoral mask
- IKEBE – The royal crown of ATA Igala
- Who is “OJO” in Igala thought: Interpretative approach
- Unit Expressions / Morphological Forms in the Igala Numeral system
- Igala home video and the portrayal of cultural identity and symbol
- IGALA CLAN SALUTATIONS