English Translation for ùchẹ̀
Synonyms : ùchẹ̀
ù` + chẹ + ̀
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : ùchẹ̀
Word Structure - Contracted form : ùchẹ̀
Spelling & word formation : ùchẹ̀
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Igala language and Linguistic Adoption
- IGALA CLAN SALUTATIONS
- Relational opposites in Igala language
- Story telling (foktale) in Igala Culture
- Organisation of the Igala Numeral System
- Igala Language Studies and Development
- Igala alphabet – U
- Igala alphabet – A
- Relationship Between Ígálá and Yorùbá Languages
- Unit Expressions / Morphological Forms in the Igala Numeral system
- IGALA:Towards evolving strategies for the preservation of a threatened language
- Morphology of Igala Language
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- What does UNESCO do to prevent the endangerment and disappearance of languages?
- Do new languages appear today?
- What can be done to save a language from disappearing?
- What does it mean to say that a language is extinct?
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.
- How Response to New Domains and Media affect the growth of Igala Language
- Threats to the growth of Igala language
- What are the causes of language endangerment and disappearance?
- How do you define an endangered language?
- The effects of Governmental and institutional language attitudes
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- Lack of quality documentation : Plaque to the growth of a language
- History of Igalapedia Project
- Udogba Olopu Aluka Igala
- Igala alphabet – E
- Igala Numeral System
- Why and how Igala numeration was recently modernized
- TABOO AS AN ASPECT OF IGALA CULTURE
- Ejubejuailo – the ATA’s pectoral mask
- Towards the Standardization of the Igala Language
- Reanalysis of long vowel diphthong and CVV Syllable structure in Igala
- OKPA – ATA (THE SCEPTER)
- Importance of Ita Alu Igala (Igala Proverbs).
- Igala Kingdom in Perspective