English Translation for ùchọ̀
Synonyms : ùchọ̀
ù` + chọ + ̀
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : ùchọ̀
Word Structure - Contracted form : ùchọ̀
Spelling & word formation : ùchọ̀
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- IGALA:Towards evolving strategies for the preservation of a threatened language
- IGALA CLAN SALUTATIONS
- Overview of Igala alphabets
- Igala Orthography
- Igala Kingdom in Perspective
- Igala terminologies for medical concepts steps towards creating a metalanguage
- Igala Language Studies and Development
- The digital family theory of numbering (DIFTON)
- A case for Igala language studies in the curriculum of agricultural extension in schools
- Igala alphabet – U
- The maiden annual conference of the Igala studies association
- Why you most learn the Igala language
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- What does UNESCO do to prevent the endangerment and disappearance of languages?
- The effects of Governmental and institutional language attitudes
- Who made the UNESCO Atlas of the World’s Languages in Danger?
- Educational potentials of Igala language:
- Which are the regions with the most endangered languages?
- THE PROBLEM – LANGUAGE DEATH
- How do you define an endangered language?
- How Response to New Domains and Media affect the growth of Igala Language
- Cultivation of positive attitude towards Igala Language.
- How many languages have already disappeared?
- Threats to the growth of Igala language
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.
- OVERVIEW OF IGALA CULTURE
- THE AJU-OCHOLI LINEAGE
- History of Igalapedia Project
- Igala alphabet – A
- NATIONAL INSTITUTE FOR NIGERIAN LANGUAGES (NINLAN) – 2016 National Conffeerence
- Igalapedia – 2016 New Year Message
- The Nigerian Independence Celebration
- Igala language and Linguistic Adoption
- ANCIENT IGALA NUMERAL SYSTEM
- British imperialism and the reign of Attah Ameh Oboni – the inevitable clash)
- Ita Alu Igala (Proverbs)
- Story telling (foktale) in Igala Culture