English Translation for échá
Synonyms : échá
é + chá +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : échá
Word Structure - Contracted form : échá
Spelling & word formation : échá
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- List of Nigerian languages spoken by less than 5000 people
- Towards the Standardization of the Igala Language
- Udogba Olopu Aluka Igala
- Igala Numeral System: Proposal for Modifications
- Overview of Igala alphabets
- A case for Igala language studies in the curriculum of agricultural extension in schools
- Phono semantic matching between lgbo and Igala language
- Igala Studies
- Igala alphabet – A
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- Over View of Igala Studies
- Igala Language Studies and Development
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- The effects of Governmental and institutional language attitudes
- Who made the UNESCO Atlas of the World’s Languages in Danger?
- Lack of quality documentation : Plaque to the growth of a language
- How Response to New Domains and Media affect the growth of Igala Language
- What are the causes of language endangerment and disappearance?
- Which are the regions with the most endangered languages?
- Threats to the growth of Igala language
- What does UNESCO do to prevent the endangerment and disappearance of languages?
- THE PROBLEM – LANGUAGE DEATH
- Do new languages appear today?
- What does it mean to say that a language is extinct?
- What can be done to save a language from disappearing?
- TABOO AS AN ASPECT OF IGALA CULTURE
- Igala terminologies for medical concepts steps towards creating a metalanguage
- Igala Numeral System
- British imperialism and the reign of Attah Ameh Oboni – the inevitable clash)
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.
- The Nigerian Independence Celebration
- Relationship Between Ígálá and Yorùbá Languages
- EDUCATION AND RE-ORIENTATION OF IGALA CULTURAL VALUES
- Organisation of the Igala Numeral System
- ITA IGALA 2
- History of Igalapedia Project
- The digital family theory of numbering (DIFTON)