English Translation for ách 'agogo
Synonyms : ách 'agogo
á + che + a + go + go +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : ách 'agogo
Word Structure - Contracted form : ách 'agogo
Spelling & word formation : ách 'agogo
compound words with hyphen
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Igala alphabet – I
- Why and how Igala numeration was recently modernized
- Igala Phonology
- IGALA:Towards evolving strategies for the preservation of a threatened language
- Division Of English Language And Literature
- Igala Numeral System
- Morphology of Igala Language
- Igala Orthography
- Phono semantic matching between lgbo and Igala language
- Igala alphabet – O
- Over View of Igala Studies
- Miscellaneous Influences on the Igala Numeral System
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- How do you define an endangered language?
- The effects of Governmental and institutional language attitudes
- Who made the UNESCO Atlas of the World’s Languages in Danger?
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.
- What are the causes of language endangerment and disappearance?
- What does it mean to say that a language is extinct?
- How Response to New Domains and Media affect the growth of Igala Language
- Threats to the growth of Igala language
- What does UNESCO do to prevent the endangerment and disappearance of languages?
- Relevance of Igala language in education:
- THE PROBLEM – LANGUAGE DEATH
- Rediscovering Igala economic potentials and the need to Integrate Igala economy in Igala language studies in Nigeria 2
- Overcoming the scare of language extinction a case for the Igala language
- Igala alphabet – Ọ
- The Nigerian Independence Celebration
- AKWU or ALO (Idoms)
- Igala alphabet – Ẹ
- Towards the Standardization of the Igala Language
- Educational potentials of Igala language:
- Igala Kingdom in Perspective
- Africans and African Humanism: What Prospects?
- Igala terminologies for medical concepts steps towards creating a metalanguage
- THE AJU-OCHOLI LINEAGE