English Translation for ùchẹ̀-ùchẹ̀
Synonyms : ùchẹ̀-ùchẹ̀
ù` + chẹ + ̀ ù` + chẹ + ̀
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : ùchẹ̀-ùchẹ̀
Word Structure - Contracted form : ùchẹ̀-ùchẹ̀
Spelling & word formation : ùchẹ̀-ùchẹ̀
compound words with dash
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Overview of Igala alphabets
- Igala terminologies for medical concepts steps towards creating a metalanguage
- The digital family theory of numbering (DIFTON)
- Igala Language Studies and Development
- Phono semantic matching between lgbo and Igala language
- The Dialects of Igala Language
- Division Of English Language And Literature
- Relationship Between Ígálá and Yorùbá Languages
- IGALA:Towards evolving strategies for the preservation of a threatened language
- Why and how Igala numeration was recently modernized
- Morphology of Igala Language
- Igala Phonology
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- Do new languages appear today?
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.
- Relevance of Igala language in education:
- How Response to New Domains and Media affect the growth of Igala Language
- Lack of quality documentation : Plaque to the growth of a language
- THE PROBLEM – LANGUAGE DEATH
- What does it mean to say that a language is extinct?
- What does UNESCO do to prevent the endangerment and disappearance of languages?
- Threats to the growth of Igala language
- How do you define an endangered language?
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- How many languages have already disappeared?
- IGALA CULTURAL EVOLUTION
- Cultivation of positive attitude towards Igala Language.
- Repositioning indigenous theatre and language for cultural awareness among the Igala youths
- Overcoming the scare of language extinction a case for the Igala language
- Igala alphabet – U
- IGALA CLAN SALUTATIONS
- AKPA-AYEGBA (THE NATION STOOL)
- List of Nigerian languages spoken by less than 5000 people
- Igala Numeral System
- Igalapedia Dictionary V1.01 (Gabaidu, Idakwo Ameh Oboni Series)
- Story telling (foktale) in Igala Culture
- Ita Alu Igala (Proverbs)