English Translation for úchẹ́-òdùdu
Synonyms : úchẹ́-òdùdu
ú + chẹ + ́ ò + dù` + du +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : úchẹ́-òdùdu
Word Structure - Contracted form : úchẹ́-òdùdu
Spelling & word formation : úchẹ́-òdùdu
compound words with dash
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- A case for Igala language studies in the curriculum of agricultural extension in schools
- Igala Kingdom in Perspective
- Igala Studies
- Igala Phonology
- IGALA CLAN SALUTATIONS
- Organisation of the Igala Numeral System
- Towards the Standardization of the Igala Language
- Miscellaneous Influences on the Igala Numeral System
- Igala alphabet – A
- Phono semantic matching between lgbo and Igala language
- Igala Numeral System: Proposal for Modifications
- Igala alphabet – E
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- What does UNESCO do to prevent the endangerment and disappearance of languages?
- How many languages have already disappeared?
- Cultivation of positive attitude towards Igala Language.
- How do you define an endangered language?
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- What does it mean to say that a language is extinct?
- Relevance of Igala language in education:
- Educational potentials of Igala language:
- THE PROBLEM – LANGUAGE DEATH
- Do new languages appear today?
- Who made the UNESCO Atlas of the World’s Languages in Danger?
- What can be done to save a language from disappearing?
- Unit Expressions / Morphological Forms in the Igala Numeral system
- Repositioning indigenous theatre and language for cultural awareness among the Igala youths
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.
- Rediscovering Igala economic potentials and the need to Integrate Igala economy in Igala language studies in Nigeria 2
- Why you most learn the Igala language
- Ita Alu Igala (Proverbs)
- Importance of Ita Alu Igala (Igala Proverbs).
- The effects of Governmental and institutional language attitudes
- Igalapedia – 2016 New Year Message
- AKPA-AYEGBA (THE NATION STOOL)
- NATIONAL INSTITUTE FOR NIGERIAN LANGUAGES (NINLAN) – 2016 National Conffeerence
- Story telling (foktale) in Igala Culture