English Translation for ùchà-ekpọfọ
Synonyms : ùchà-ekpọfọ
ù` + chà + e + kpọ + fọ +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : ùchà-ekpọfọ
Word Structure - Contracted form : ùchà-ekpọfọ
Spelling & word formation : ùchà-ekpọfọ
compound words with dash
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Igala Orthography
- Over View of Igala Studies
- Towards the Standardization of the Igala Language
- Igala alphabet – Ẹ
- Unit Expressions / Morphological Forms in the Igala Numeral system
- The morphosyntax of Igala verbs
- Igala language and Linguistic Adoption
- Why and how Igala numeration was recently modernized
- Division Of English Language And Literature
- Igala alphabet – A
- Igala Kingdom in Perspective
- Igala Numeral System
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- Relevance of Igala language in education:
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- What does UNESCO do to prevent the endangerment and disappearance of languages?
- How do you define an endangered language?
- What are the causes of language endangerment and disappearance?
- How many languages have already disappeared?
- THE PROBLEM – LANGUAGE DEATH
- What does it mean to say that a language is extinct?
- Educational potentials of Igala language:
- Who made the UNESCO Atlas of the World’s Languages in Danger?
- Do new languages appear today?
- Lack of quality documentation : Plaque to the growth of a language
- EARLY PHASE OF CHRISTIANITY IN IGALALAND
- Miscellaneous Influences on the Igala Numeral System
- The Igala Kingdom
- ANCIENT IGALA NUMERAL SYSTEM
- Igala alphabet – Ọ
- Relationship Between Ígálá and Yorùbá Languages
- IGALA WORLDVIEW AS A VERITABLE BASIS FOR IGALA PHILOSOPHY
- List of Nigerian languages spoken by less than 5000 people
- The Totem of Igalapedia Logo
- Igalapedia Dictionary V1.01 (Gabaidu, Idakwo Ameh Oboni Series)
- EDUCATION AND RE-ORIENTATION OF IGALA CULTURAL VALUES
- Igala home video and the portrayal of cultural identity and symbol