English Translation for ùchà-ekpọfọ
Synonyms : ùchà-ekpọfọ
ù` + chà + e + kpọ + fọ +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : ùchà-ekpọfọ
Word Structure - Contracted form : ùchà-ekpọfọ
Spelling & word formation : ùchà-ekpọfọ
compound words with dash
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- List of Nigerian languages spoken by less than 5000 people
- The morphosyntax of Igala verbs
- Reanalysis of long vowel diphthong and CVV Syllable structure in Igala
- EDUCATION AND RE-ORIENTATION OF IGALA CULTURAL VALUES
- The Dialects of Igala Language
- Overview of Igala alphabets
- Miscellaneous Influences on the Igala Numeral System
- Relational opposites in Igala language
- Organisation of the Igala Numeral System
- Relationship Between Ígálá and Yorùbá Languages
- IGALA:Towards evolving strategies for the preservation of a threatened language
- The digital family theory of numbering (DIFTON)
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- Who made the UNESCO Atlas of the World’s Languages in Danger?
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- Lack of quality documentation : Plaque to the growth of a language
- THE PROBLEM – LANGUAGE DEATH
- Do new languages appear today?
- Relevance of Igala language in education:
- What are the causes of language endangerment and disappearance?
- Threats to the growth of Igala language
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.
- How many languages have already disappeared?
- What does UNESCO do to prevent the endangerment and disappearance of languages?
- How do you define an endangered language?
- Educational potentials of Igala language:
- AKPA-AYEGBA (THE NATION STOOL)
- Overcoming the scare of language extinction a case for the Igala language
- The Totem of Igalapedia Logo
- Igala Kingdom in Perspective
- Igala alphabet – A
- British imperialism and the reign of Attah Ameh Oboni – the inevitable clash)
- Arithmetic Operations in the Numeral system
- Igalapedia Dictionary V1.01 (Gabaidu, Idakwo Ameh Oboni Series)
- IGALA CLAN SALUTATIONS
- Phono semantic matching between lgbo and Igala language
- Cultivation of positive attitude towards Igala Language.