English Translation for ùchà-ibuta
Synonyms : ùchà-ibuta
ù` + chà + i + bu + ta +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : ùchà-ibuta
Word Structure - Contracted form : ùchà-ibuta
Spelling & word formation : ùchà-ibuta
compound words with dash
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Organisation of the Igala Numeral System
- IGALA:Towards evolving strategies for the preservation of a threatened language
- Story telling (foktale) in Igala Culture
- IGALA CLAN SALUTATIONS
- Udogba Olopu Aluka Igala
- Igala alphabet – O
- Igala alphabet – E
- Relationship Between Ígálá and Yorùbá Languages
- Morphology of Igala Language
- Phono semantic matching between lgbo and Igala language
- A case for Igala language studies in the curriculum of agricultural extension in schools
- Unit Expressions / Morphological Forms in the Igala Numeral system
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- What are the causes of language endangerment and disappearance?
- Which are the regions with the most endangered languages?
- Who made the UNESCO Atlas of the World’s Languages in Danger?
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.
- How do you define an endangered language?
- The effects of Governmental and institutional language attitudes
- How many languages have already disappeared?
- What can be done to save a language from disappearing?
- Educational potentials of Igala language:
- Cultivation of positive attitude towards Igala Language.
- Do new languages appear today?
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- THE AJU-OCHOLI LINEAGE
- ITA IGALA 2
- The Nigerian Independence Celebration
- The morphosyntax of Igala verbs
- CHALLENGES ON ATTAH HANDS
- Arithmetic Operations in the Numeral system
- Africans and African Humanism: What Prospects?
- Overview of Igala alphabets
- The maiden annual conference of the Igala studies association
- Igala alphabet – A
- AKPO (Oral puzzles in Igala Language)
- The Dialects of Igala Language