English Translation for ùchẹ̀-ichí
Synonyms : ùchẹ̀-ichí
ù` + chẹ + ̀ i + chí +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : ùchẹ̀-ichí
Word Structure - Contracted form : ùchẹ̀-ichí
Spelling & word formation : ùchẹ̀-ichí
compound words with dash
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- The Dialects of Igala Language
- Reanalysis of long vowel diphthong and CVV Syllable structure in Igala
- Overview of Igala alphabets
- Igala alphabet – Ọ
- Over View of Igala Studies
- Arithmetic Operations in the Numeral system
- A case for Igala language studies in the curriculum of agricultural extension in schools
- Overcoming the scare of language extinction a case for the Igala language
- Why you most learn the Igala language
- Igala terminologies for medical concepts steps towards creating a metalanguage
- The digital family theory of numbering (DIFTON)
- The maiden annual conference of the Igala studies association
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- Who made the UNESCO Atlas of the World’s Languages in Danger?
- Lack of quality documentation : Plaque to the growth of a language
- What can be done to save a language from disappearing?
- Do new languages appear today?
- How Response to New Domains and Media affect the growth of Igala Language
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- Relevance of Igala language in education:
- What does it mean to say that a language is extinct?
- Which are the regions with the most endangered languages?
- The effects of Governmental and institutional language attitudes
- What are the causes of language endangerment and disappearance?
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.
- Ejubejuailo – the ATA’s pectoral mask
- CHALLENGES ON ATTAH HANDS
- The Royal beads of Igala kindom.
- Relational opposites in Igala language
- Igala language and Linguistic Adoption
- Organisation of the Igala Numeral System
- AKPO (Oral puzzles in Igala Language)
- Igala alphabet – I
- Educational potentials of Igala language:
- IGALA:Towards evolving strategies for the preservation of a threatened language
- OVERVIEW OF IGALA CULTURE
- AKWU or ALO (Idoms)