English Translation for ùchà-ọ̀kpọ̀-kpọ́
Synonyms : ùchà-ọ̀kpọ̀-kpọ́
ù` + chà + ọ + ̀kpọ + ̀ kpọ + ́
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : ùchà-ọ̀kpọ̀-kpọ́
ùchà ọ̀kpọ̀ kpọ́
Word Structure - Contracted form : ùchà-ọ̀kpọ̀-kpọ́
Spelling & word formation : ùchà-ọ̀kpọ̀-kpọ́
compound words with dash
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Igala Kingdom in Perspective
- Morphology of Igala Language
- Igala alphabet – E
- Over View of Igala Studies
- Igala terminologies for medical concepts steps towards creating a metalanguage
- Igala Phonology
- Igala alphabet – Ọ
- Phono semantic matching between lgbo and Igala language
- Igala alphabet – A
- Relational opposites in Igala language
- Miscellaneous Influences on the Igala Numeral System
- ANCIENT IGALA NUMERAL SYSTEM
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- Cultivation of positive attitude towards Igala Language.
- Threats to the growth of Igala language
- Educational potentials of Igala language:
- Lack of quality documentation : Plaque to the growth of a language
- What does it mean to say that a language is extinct?
- Do new languages appear today?
- The effects of Governmental and institutional language attitudes
- How do you define an endangered language?
- What does UNESCO do to prevent the endangerment and disappearance of languages?
- What are the causes of language endangerment and disappearance?
- What can be done to save a language from disappearing?
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- OKPA – ATA (THE SCEPTER)
- Igala alphabet – U
- The Nigerian Independence Celebration
- CHALLENGES ON ATTAH HANDS
- Igala Numeral System
- Millennium Development Goals (MDGs) Conditional Grant Scheme
- Overview of Igala alphabets
- THE GRACE OF A TRUE “ATA” (FATHERHOOD)
- The Dialects of Igala Language
- The Igala Kingdom
- IGALA CULTURAL EVOLUTION
- OHIAKA or OHIALA (Story telling)