English Translation for éch 'ùkpáhíu
Synonyms : éch 'ùkpáhíu
é + che + ù` + kpá + hí + u +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : éch 'ùkpáhíu
Word Structure - Contracted form : éch 'ùkpáhíu
Spelling & word formation : éch 'ùkpáhíu
compound words with hyphen
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Igala Kingdom in Perspective
- Igala alphabet – O
- Udogba Olopu Aluka Igala
- Igala terminologies for medical concepts steps towards creating a metalanguage
- The digital family theory of numbering (DIFTON)
- Story telling (foktale) in Igala Culture
- Igala alphabet – Ẹ
- The Dialects of Igala Language
- Igala alphabet – Ọ
- The maiden annual conference of the Igala studies association
- Igala language and Linguistic Adoption
- Igala Numeral System
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.
- What can be done to save a language from disappearing?
- Which are the regions with the most endangered languages?
- Lack of quality documentation : Plaque to the growth of a language
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- What does it mean to say that a language is extinct?
- What does UNESCO do to prevent the endangerment and disappearance of languages?
- Educational potentials of Igala language:
- Cultivation of positive attitude towards Igala Language.
- How do you define an endangered language?
- THE PROBLEM – LANGUAGE DEATH
- What are the causes of language endangerment and disappearance?
- AKPA-AYEGBA (THE NATION STOOL)
- ANCIENT IGALA NUMERAL SYSTEM
- THE AJU-OCHOLI LINEAGE
- CHALLENGES ON ATTAH HANDS
- Who is “OJO” in Igala thought: Interpretative approach
- Igalapedia – 2016 New Year Message
- A case for Igala language studies in the curriculum of agricultural extension in schools
- List of Nigerian languages spoken by less than 5000 people
- Relationship Between Ígálá and Yorùbá Languages
- The Igala Kingdom
- Ita Alu Igala (Proverbs)
- AKPO (Oral puzzles in Igala Language)