English Translation for ọ̀chá-èkpùlù
Synonyms : ọ̀chá-èkpùlù
ọ + ̀chá + è + kpù` + lù` +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : ọ̀chá-èkpùlù
Word Structure - Contracted form : ọ̀chá-èkpùlù
Spelling & word formation : ọ̀chá-èkpùlù
compound words with dash
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Morphology of Igala Language
- Division Of English Language And Literature
- Over View of Igala Studies
- EDUCATION AND RE-ORIENTATION OF IGALA CULTURAL VALUES
- Organisation of the Igala Numeral System
- Story telling (foktale) in Igala Culture
- The digital family theory of numbering (DIFTON)
- Igala alphabet – I
- Relationship Between Ígálá and Yorùbá Languages
- Relational opposites in Igala language
- Overcoming the scare of language extinction a case for the Igala language
- IGALA CLAN SALUTATIONS
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- Threats to the growth of Igala language
- Who made the UNESCO Atlas of the World’s Languages in Danger?
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.
- Which are the regions with the most endangered languages?
- Do new languages appear today?
- What can be done to save a language from disappearing?
- How many languages have already disappeared?
- Lack of quality documentation : Plaque to the growth of a language
- Educational potentials of Igala language:
- What are the causes of language endangerment and disappearance?
- THE PROBLEM – LANGUAGE DEATH
- What does it mean to say that a language is extinct?
- Reanalysis of long vowel diphthong and CVV Syllable structure in Igala
- Who is “OJO” in Igala thought: Interpretative approach
- Igalapedia Dictionary V1.01 (Gabaidu, Idakwo Ameh Oboni Series)
- Igala language and Linguistic Adoption
- The morphosyntax of Igala verbs
- ITA IGALA 2
- Enhancing Meaning through Music in Igala Festival Theatre Ogani Angwa Experience
- Igala alphabet – Ẹ
- IGALA:Towards evolving strategies for the preservation of a threatened language
- NATIONAL INSTITUTE FOR NIGERIAN LANGUAGES (NINLAN) – 2016 National Conffeerence
- IKEBE – The royal crown of ATA Igala
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language