English Translation for ách 'ùkpálu
Synonyms : ách 'ùkpálu
á + che + ù` + kpá + lu +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : ách 'ùkpálu
Word Structure - Contracted form : ách 'ùkpálu
Spelling & word formation : ách 'ùkpálu
compound words with hyphen
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Igala Kingdom in Perspective
- Division Of English Language And Literature
- The Dialects of Igala Language
- Igala alphabet – Ọ
- Relational opposites in Igala language
- Reanalysis of long vowel diphthong and CVV Syllable structure in Igala
- Igala Studies
- Story telling (foktale) in Igala Culture
- Phono semantic matching between lgbo and Igala language
- Overcoming the scare of language extinction a case for the Igala language
- The maiden annual conference of the Igala studies association
- Arithmetic Operations in the Numeral system
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- How do you define an endangered language?
- What does UNESCO do to prevent the endangerment and disappearance of languages?
- What can be done to save a language from disappearing?
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.
- Which are the regions with the most endangered languages?
- Educational potentials of Igala language:
- Threats to the growth of Igala language
- How many languages have already disappeared?
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- Do new languages appear today?
- Who made the UNESCO Atlas of the World’s Languages in Danger?
- Cultivation of positive attitude towards Igala Language.
- Importance of Ita Alu Igala (Igala Proverbs).
- Millennium Development Goals (MDGs) Conditional Grant Scheme
- The morphosyntax of Igala verbs
- Igala alphabet – O
- OVERVIEW OF IGALA CULTURE
- EDUCATION AND RE-ORIENTATION OF IGALA CULTURAL VALUES
- The ATA Royal drums and trumpets
- IKEBE – The royal crown of ATA Igala
- Lack of quality documentation : Plaque to the growth of a language
- Ejubejuailo – the ATA’s pectoral mask
- TABOO AS AN ASPECT OF IGALA CULTURE
- IGALA CULTURAL EVOLUTION