English Translation for ùchà-ogwù
Synonyms : ùchà-ogwù
ù` + chà + o + gwù` +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : ùchà-ogwù
Word Structure - Contracted form : ùchà-ogwù
Spelling & word formation : ùchà-ogwù
compound words with dash
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- A case for Igala language studies in the curriculum of agricultural extension in schools
- Towards the Standardization of the Igala Language
- Igala Numeral System: Proposal for Modifications
- Igala alphabet – A
- Igala Language Studies and Development
- IGALA:Towards evolving strategies for the preservation of a threatened language
- Why you most learn the Igala language
- Igala alphabet – U
- IGALA CLAN SALUTATIONS
- Igala alphabet – O
- Igala alphabet – Ẹ
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- Do new languages appear today?
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.
- Educational potentials of Igala language:
- Lack of quality documentation : Plaque to the growth of a language
- THE PROBLEM – LANGUAGE DEATH
- What can be done to save a language from disappearing?
- Relevance of Igala language in education:
- Threats to the growth of Igala language
- How do you define an endangered language?
- Cultivation of positive attitude towards Igala Language.
- How many languages have already disappeared?
- Who made the UNESCO Atlas of the World’s Languages in Danger?
- History of Igalapedia Project
- IKEBE – The royal crown of ATA Igala
- Importance of Ita Alu Igala (Igala Proverbs).
- Igala terminologies for medical concepts steps towards creating a metalanguage
- Ejubejuailo – the ATA’s pectoral mask
- British imperialism and the reign of Attah Ameh Oboni – the inevitable clash)
- EDUCATION AND RE-ORIENTATION OF IGALA CULTURAL VALUES
- Igala home video and the portrayal of cultural identity and symbol
- Unit Expressions / Morphological Forms in the Igala Numeral system
- Miscellaneous Influences on the Igala Numeral System
- ADALE (Another form of Idioms)
- List of Nigerian languages spoken by less than 5000 people