English Translation for ùchà-ogwù
Synonyms : ùchà-ogwù
ù` + chà + o + gwù` +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : ùchà-ogwù
Word Structure - Contracted form : ùchà-ogwù
Spelling & word formation : ùchà-ogwù
compound words with dash
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- Igala terminologies for medical concepts steps towards creating a metalanguage
- List of Nigerian languages spoken by less than 5000 people
- Igala Numeral System: Proposal for Modifications
- Igala alphabet – I
- Why and how Igala numeration was recently modernized
- Arithmetic Operations in the Numeral system
- Igala Language Studies and Development
- Why you most learn the Igala language
- Igala Orthography
- IGALA:Towards evolving strategies for the preservation of a threatened language
- The digital family theory of numbering (DIFTON)
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- What are the causes of language endangerment and disappearance?
- What does it mean to say that a language is extinct?
- Who made the UNESCO Atlas of the World’s Languages in Danger?
- Which are the regions with the most endangered languages?
- Relevance of Igala language in education:
- Do new languages appear today?
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.
- How do you define an endangered language?
- Threats to the growth of Igala language
- Cultivation of positive attitude towards Igala Language.
- THE PROBLEM – LANGUAGE DEATH
- The effects of Governmental and institutional language attitudes
- Igala alphabet – U
- THE GRACE OF A TRUE “ATA” (FATHERHOOD)
- Igalapedia – 2016 New Year Message
- Ita Alu Igala (Proverbs)
- Overcoming the scare of language extinction a case for the Igala language
- Phono semantic matching between lgbo and Igala language
- Relational opposites in Igala language
- The maiden annual conference of the Igala studies association
- Africans and African Humanism: What Prospects?
- Unit Expressions / Morphological Forms in the Igala Numeral system
- ITA IGALA 2
- Igalapedia Dictionary V1.01 (Gabaidu, Idakwo Ameh Oboni Series)