English Translation for ọ́chẹ-okèlè
Synonyms : ọ́chẹ-okèlè
ọ + ́chẹ + o + kè + lè +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : ọ́chẹ-okèlè
Word Structure - Contracted form : ọ́chẹ-okèlè
Spelling & word formation : ọ́chẹ-okèlè
compound words with dash
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- The maiden annual conference of the Igala studies association
- Reanalysis of long vowel diphthong and CVV Syllable structure in Igala
- ANCIENT IGALA NUMERAL SYSTEM
- Towards the Standardization of the Igala Language
- Igala alphabet – U
- Division Of English Language And Literature
- Igala Studies
- Udogba Olopu Aluka Igala
- Overview of Igala alphabets
- The digital family theory of numbering (DIFTON)
- Igala Kingdom in Perspective
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- Cultivation of positive attitude towards Igala Language.
- Who made the UNESCO Atlas of the World’s Languages in Danger?
- The effects of Governmental and institutional language attitudes
- Educational potentials of Igala language:
- THE PROBLEM – LANGUAGE DEATH
- What can be done to save a language from disappearing?
- Relevance of Igala language in education:
- What are the causes of language endangerment and disappearance?
- Threats to the growth of Igala language
- How many languages have already disappeared?
- Do new languages appear today?
- How do you define an endangered language?
- Igala alphabet – A
- Ita Alu Igala (Proverbs)
- Organisation of the Igala Numeral System
- Igala terminologies for medical concepts steps towards creating a metalanguage
- Unit Expressions / Morphological Forms in the Igala Numeral system
- TABOO AS AN ASPECT OF IGALA CULTURE
- How Response to New Domains and Media affect the growth of Igala Language
- Igala alphabet – O
- ITA IGALA 2
- OKPA – ATA (THE SCEPTER)
- The Totem of Igalapedia Logo
- UNYIALE – The Royal umbrella