English Translation for ọ́chẹ-okèlè
Synonyms : ọ́chẹ-okèlè
ọ + ́chẹ + o + kè + lè +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : ọ́chẹ-okèlè
Word Structure - Contracted form : ọ́chẹ-okèlè
Spelling & word formation : ọ́chẹ-okèlè
compound words with dash
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Igala alphabet – Ọ
- Igala Kingdom in Perspective
- Igala alphabet – A
- Organisation of the Igala Numeral System
- Igala Phonology
- Igala Language Studies and Development
- Phono semantic matching between lgbo and Igala language
- Udogba Olopu Aluka Igala
- IGALA CLAN SALUTATIONS
- Igala alphabet – U
- Igala terminologies for medical concepts steps towards creating a metalanguage
- Story telling (foktale) in Igala Culture
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- The effects of Governmental and institutional language attitudes
- Which are the regions with the most endangered languages?
- How Response to New Domains and Media affect the growth of Igala Language
- Do new languages appear today?
- Lack of quality documentation : Plaque to the growth of a language
- Cultivation of positive attitude towards Igala Language.
- Threats to the growth of Igala language
- What are the causes of language endangerment and disappearance?
- Relevance of Igala language in education:
- What does UNESCO do to prevent the endangerment and disappearance of languages?
- Who made the UNESCO Atlas of the World’s Languages in Danger?
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.
- Relationship Between Ígálá and Yorùbá Languages
- Why and how Igala numeration was recently modernized
- ANCIENT IGALA NUMERAL SYSTEM
- Africans and African Humanism: What Prospects?
- NATIONAL INSTITUTE FOR NIGERIAN LANGUAGES (NINLAN) – 2016 National Conffeerence
- OKPA – ATA (THE SCEPTER)
- Towards the Standardization of the Igala Language
- List of Nigerian languages spoken by less than 5000 people
- The Royal beads of Igala kindom.
- THE GRACE OF A TRUE “ATA” (FATHERHOOD)
- Igala alphabet – I
- ITA IGALA 2