English Translation for ích 'ètu
Synonyms : ích 'ètu
í + che + è + tu +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : ích 'ètu
Word Structure - Contracted form : ích 'ètu
Spelling & word formation : ích 'ètu
compound words with hyphen
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Igala alphabet – O
- The morphosyntax of Igala verbs
- Why and how Igala numeration was recently modernized
- Unit Expressions / Morphological Forms in the Igala Numeral system
- Igala Kingdom in Perspective
- IGALA:Towards evolving strategies for the preservation of a threatened language
- Igala alphabet – Ọ
- The Dialects of Igala Language
- A case for Igala language studies in the curriculum of agricultural extension in schools
- Igala Orthography
- The digital family theory of numbering (DIFTON)
- Igala alphabet – A
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- What does UNESCO do to prevent the endangerment and disappearance of languages?
- Who made the UNESCO Atlas of the World’s Languages in Danger?
- Do new languages appear today?
- THE PROBLEM – LANGUAGE DEATH
- Which are the regions with the most endangered languages?
- What can be done to save a language from disappearing?
- How Response to New Domains and Media affect the growth of Igala Language
- Lack of quality documentation : Plaque to the growth of a language
- The effects of Governmental and institutional language attitudes
- What does it mean to say that a language is extinct?
- Educational potentials of Igala language:
- How do you define an endangered language?
- Igala terminologies for medical concepts steps towards creating a metalanguage
- OKPA – ATA (THE SCEPTER)
- The Totem of Igalapedia Logo
- Story telling (foktale) in Igala Culture
- IGALA WORLDVIEW AS A VERITABLE BASIS FOR IGALA PHILOSOPHY
- Phono semantic matching between lgbo and Igala language
- IGALA CULTURAL EVOLUTION
- THE GRACE OF A TRUE “ATA” (FATHERHOOD)
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.
- Overview of Igala alphabets
- THE AJU-OCHOLI LINEAGE
- Relevance of Igala language in education: