English Translation for ách 'ukọ́lọ́
Synonyms : ách 'ukọ́lọ́
á + che + u + kọ + ́lọ + ́
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : ách 'ukọ́lọ́
Word Structure - Contracted form : ách 'ukọ́lọ́
Spelling & word formation : ách 'ukọ́lọ́
compound words with hyphen
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Morphology of Igala Language
- Reanalysis of long vowel diphthong and CVV Syllable structure in Igala
- Why you most learn the Igala language
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- A case for Igala language studies in the curriculum of agricultural extension in schools
- IGALA CLAN SALUTATIONS
- Relational opposites in Igala language
- Over View of Igala Studies
- Overcoming the scare of language extinction a case for the Igala language
- Division Of English Language And Literature
- IGALA:Towards evolving strategies for the preservation of a threatened language
- Igala terminologies for medical concepts steps towards creating a metalanguage
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- Relevance of Igala language in education:
- The effects of Governmental and institutional language attitudes
- THE PROBLEM – LANGUAGE DEATH
- What does it mean to say that a language is extinct?
- How many languages have already disappeared?
- What are the causes of language endangerment and disappearance?
- Cultivation of positive attitude towards Igala Language.
- What can be done to save a language from disappearing?
- Which are the regions with the most endangered languages?
- What does UNESCO do to prevent the endangerment and disappearance of languages?
- Educational potentials of Igala language:
- Who made the UNESCO Atlas of the World’s Languages in Danger?
- How Response to New Domains and Media affect the growth of Igala Language
- Igala Kingdom in Perspective
- The morphosyntax of Igala verbs
- IGALA WORLDVIEW AS A VERITABLE BASIS FOR IGALA PHILOSOPHY
- OKPA – ATA (THE SCEPTER)
- ADALE (Another form of Idioms)
- OVERVIEW OF IGALA CULTURE
- The maiden annual conference of the Igala studies association
- CHALLENGES ON ATTAH HANDS
- Igala alphabet – A
- Unit Expressions / Morphological Forms in the Igala Numeral system
- AKPA-AYEGBA (THE NATION STOOL)