English Translation for ọchachi
Synonyms : ọchachi
ọ + cha + chi +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : ọchachi
Word Structure - Contracted form : ọchachi
Spelling & word formation : ọchachi
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- IGALA:Towards evolving strategies for the preservation of a threatened language
- Igala terminologies for medical concepts steps towards creating a metalanguage
- The digital family theory of numbering (DIFTON)
- Towards the Standardization of the Igala Language
- Igala Kingdom in Perspective
- Igala alphabet – E
- The Dialects of Igala Language
- Igala Studies
- Miscellaneous Influences on the Igala Numeral System
- Morphology of Igala Language
- Unit Expressions / Morphological Forms in the Igala Numeral system
- Story telling (foktale) in Igala Culture
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- Who made the UNESCO Atlas of the World’s Languages in Danger?
- Which are the regions with the most endangered languages?
- What can be done to save a language from disappearing?
- Do new languages appear today?
- What does it mean to say that a language is extinct?
- What are the causes of language endangerment and disappearance?
- THE PROBLEM – LANGUAGE DEATH
- Cultivation of positive attitude towards Igala Language.
- What does UNESCO do to prevent the endangerment and disappearance of languages?
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- Relevance of Igala language in education:
- Educational potentials of Igala language:
- AKPA-AYEGBA (THE NATION STOOL)
- Enhancing Meaning through Music in Igala Festival Theatre Ogani Angwa Experience
- Overview of Igala alphabets
- Igalapedia – 2016 New Year Message
- The Totem of Igalapedia Logo
- OVERVIEW OF IGALA CULTURE
- Repositioning indigenous theatre and language for cultural awareness among the Igala youths
- Igala Numeral System
- NATIONAL INSTITUTE FOR NIGERIAN LANGUAGES (NINLAN) – 2016 National Conffeerence
- Threats to the growth of Igala language
- AKPO (Oral puzzles in Igala Language)
- How Response to New Domains and Media affect the growth of Igala Language