English Translation for ícháchá
Synonyms : ícháchá
í + chá + chá +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : ícháchá
Word Structure - Contracted form : ícháchá
Spelling & word formation : ícháchá
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Related By first SYLLABLE (icha)
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Igala Studies
- Igala terminologies for medical concepts steps towards creating a metalanguage
- IGALA:Towards evolving strategies for the preservation of a threatened language
- The digital family theory of numbering (DIFTON)
- Igala Numeral System: Proposal for Modifications
- IGALA CLAN SALUTATIONS
- Why you most learn the Igala language
- Igala alphabet – Ọ
- List of Nigerian languages spoken by less than 5000 people
- Igala Orthography
- EDUCATION AND RE-ORIENTATION OF IGALA CULTURAL VALUES
- ANCIENT IGALA NUMERAL SYSTEM
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- Which are the regions with the most endangered languages?
- What are the causes of language endangerment and disappearance?
- Cultivation of positive attitude towards Igala Language.
- THE PROBLEM – LANGUAGE DEATH
- How do you define an endangered language?
- Lack of quality documentation : Plaque to the growth of a language
- How many languages have already disappeared?
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- What does UNESCO do to prevent the endangerment and disappearance of languages?
- What does it mean to say that a language is extinct?
- Who made the UNESCO Atlas of the World’s Languages in Danger?
- What can be done to save a language from disappearing?
- Igala alphabet – O
- AKWU or ALO (Idoms)
- Towards the Standardization of the Igala Language
- Igala alphabet – E
- TABOO AS AN ASPECT OF IGALA CULTURE
- Millennium Development Goals (MDGs) Conditional Grant Scheme
- IGALA WORLDVIEW AS A VERITABLE BASIS FOR IGALA PHILOSOPHY
- The maiden annual conference of the Igala studies association
- The Nigerian Independence Celebration
- CHALLENGES ON ATTAH HANDS
- IKEBE – The royal crown of ATA Igala
- EARLY PHASE OF CHRISTIANITY IN IGALALAND