English Translation for ọchẹchẹlẹ
Synonyms : ọchẹchẹlẹ
ọ + chẹ + chẹ + lẹ +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : ọchẹchẹlẹ
Word Structure - Contracted form : ọchẹchẹlẹ
Spelling & word formation : ọchẹchẹlẹ
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Relational opposites in Igala language
- Morphology of Igala Language
- The maiden annual conference of the Igala studies association
- Igala Phonology
- Igala alphabet – A
- Igala terminologies for medical concepts steps towards creating a metalanguage
- Reanalysis of long vowel diphthong and CVV Syllable structure in Igala
- Division Of English Language And Literature
- Relationship Between Ígálá and Yorùbá Languages
- ANCIENT IGALA NUMERAL SYSTEM
- Igala alphabet – E
- Story telling (foktale) in Igala Culture
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.
- What are the causes of language endangerment and disappearance?
- Threats to the growth of Igala language
- How Response to New Domains and Media affect the growth of Igala Language
- What does UNESCO do to prevent the endangerment and disappearance of languages?
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- Which are the regions with the most endangered languages?
- How many languages have already disappeared?
- Lack of quality documentation : Plaque to the growth of a language
- Do new languages appear today?
- What does it mean to say that a language is extinct?
- Relevance of Igala language in education:
- The ATA Royal drums and trumpets
- Udogba Olopu Aluka Igala
- Organisation of the Igala Numeral System
- Indigenous languages, proverbs and culture as agents for inculcating positive values and moral instructions among Nigerian children theatrical approach
- The Royal beads of Igala kindom.
- Igala alphabet – I
- The effects of Governmental and institutional language attitudes
- EDUCATION AND RE-ORIENTATION OF IGALA CULTURAL VALUES
- AKWU or ALO (Idoms)
- Overview of Igala alphabets
- TABOO AS AN ASPECT OF IGALA CULTURE
- History of Igalapedia Project