English Translation for ọ̀chàda
Synonyms : ọ̀chàda
ọ + ̀chà + da +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : ọ̀chàda
Word Structure - Contracted form : ọ̀chàda
Spelling & word formation : ọ̀chàda
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Igala alphabet – U
- Morphology of Igala Language
- Igala alphabet – A
- Reanalysis of long vowel diphthong and CVV Syllable structure in Igala
- Miscellaneous Influences on the Igala Numeral System
- The maiden annual conference of the Igala studies association
- Organisation of the Igala Numeral System
- The morphosyntax of Igala verbs
- Udogba Olopu Aluka Igala
- Overcoming the scare of language extinction a case for the Igala language
- Arithmetic Operations in the Numeral system
- Over View of Igala Studies
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- Threats to the growth of Igala language
- Do new languages appear today?
- What can be done to save a language from disappearing?
- Which are the regions with the most endangered languages?
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.
- Cultivation of positive attitude towards Igala Language.
- THE PROBLEM – LANGUAGE DEATH
- What does UNESCO do to prevent the endangerment and disappearance of languages?
- What are the causes of language endangerment and disappearance?
- Relevance of Igala language in education:
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- How do you define an endangered language?
- Repositioning indigenous theatre and language for cultural awareness among the Igala youths
- TABOO AS AN ASPECT OF IGALA CULTURE
- Overview of Igala alphabets
- Igalapedia Dictionary V1.01 (Gabaidu, Idakwo Ameh Oboni Series)
- The effects of Governmental and institutional language attitudes
- Igala alphabet – O
- The Nigerian Independence Celebration
- A case for Igala language studies in the curriculum of agricultural extension in schools
- OKPA – ATA (THE SCEPTER)
- Why and how Igala numeration was recently modernized
- The Royal beads of Igala kindom.
- ITA IGALA 2