English Translation for ẹ̀che-rìjàrìjà
Synonyms : ẹ̀che-rìjàrìjà
ẹ + ̀che + rì + jà + rì + jà +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : ẹ̀che-rìjàrìjà
Word Structure - Contracted form : ẹ̀che-rìjàrìjà
Spelling & word formation : ẹ̀che-rìjàrìjà
compound words with dash
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Phono semantic matching between lgbo and Igala language
- Igala alphabet – O
- List of Nigerian languages spoken by less than 5000 people
- Organisation of the Igala Numeral System
- Igala alphabet – U
- The morphosyntax of Igala verbs
- Reanalysis of long vowel diphthong and CVV Syllable structure in Igala
- Igala Orthography
- The Dialects of Igala Language
- Igala Kingdom in Perspective
- Igala Numeral System
- Igala alphabet – Ẹ
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- The effects of Governmental and institutional language attitudes
- Who made the UNESCO Atlas of the World’s Languages in Danger?
- What can be done to save a language from disappearing?
- How do you define an endangered language?
- Lack of quality documentation : Plaque to the growth of a language
- How many languages have already disappeared?
- Do new languages appear today?
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.
- What does it mean to say that a language is extinct?
- Which are the regions with the most endangered languages?
- What are the causes of language endangerment and disappearance?
- THE PROBLEM – LANGUAGE DEATH
- Relevance of Igala language in education:
- The Royal beads of Igala kindom.
- Enhancing Meaning through Music in Igala Festival Theatre Ogani Angwa Experience
- Cultivation of positive attitude towards Igala Language.
- History of Igalapedia Project
- Africans and African Humanism: What Prospects?
- ITA IGALA 2
- Igalapedia Dictionary V1.01 (Gabaidu, Idakwo Ameh Oboni Series)
- Who is “OJO” in Igala thought: Interpretative approach
- THE GRACE OF A TRUE “ATA” (FATHERHOOD)
- The maiden annual conference of the Igala studies association
- British imperialism and the reign of Attah Ameh Oboni – the inevitable clash)