English Translation for ùcheji
Synonyms : ùcheji
ù` + che + ji +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : ùcheji
Word Structure - Contracted form : ùcheji
Spelling & word formation : ùcheji
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Udogba Olopu Aluka Igala
- Story telling (foktale) in Igala Culture
- Organisation of the Igala Numeral System
- Unit Expressions / Morphological Forms in the Igala Numeral system
- Igala alphabet – A
- Relational opposites in Igala language
- Igala Numeral System
- Reanalysis of long vowel diphthong and CVV Syllable structure in Igala
- Igala terminologies for medical concepts steps towards creating a metalanguage
- Igala Numeral System: Proposal for Modifications
- Why you most learn the Igala language
- The maiden annual conference of the Igala studies association
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- What does it mean to say that a language is extinct?
- The effects of Governmental and institutional language attitudes
- Who made the UNESCO Atlas of the World’s Languages in Danger?
- How do you define an endangered language?
- How many languages have already disappeared?
- Which are the regions with the most endangered languages?
- THE PROBLEM – LANGUAGE DEATH
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- Lack of quality documentation : Plaque to the growth of a language
- What does UNESCO do to prevent the endangerment and disappearance of languages?
- Threats to the growth of Igala language
- Cultivation of positive attitude towards Igala Language.
- OHIAKA or OHIALA (Story telling)
- The ATA Royal drums and trumpets
- Towards the Standardization of the Igala Language
- Relationship Between Ígálá and Yorùbá Languages
- THE GRACE OF A TRUE “ATA” (FATHERHOOD)
- Who is “OJO” in Igala thought: Interpretative approach
- Overcoming the scare of language extinction a case for the Igala language
- EDUCATION AND RE-ORIENTATION OF IGALA CULTURAL VALUES
- A case for Igala language studies in the curriculum of agricultural extension in schools
- TABOO AS AN ASPECT OF IGALA CULTURE
- UNYIALE – The Royal umbrella
- NATIONAL INSTITUTE FOR NIGERIAN LANGUAGES (NINLAN) – 2016 National Conffeerence