English Translation for ùcheji
Synonyms : ùcheji
ù` + che + ji +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : ùcheji
Word Structure - Contracted form : ùcheji
Spelling & word formation : ùcheji
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Igala Phonology
- Igala Studies
- Story telling (foktale) in Igala Culture
- Phono semantic matching between lgbo and Igala language
- The Dialects of Igala Language
- Overcoming the scare of language extinction a case for the Igala language
- Igala alphabet – E
- Reanalysis of long vowel diphthong and CVV Syllable structure in Igala
- The morphosyntax of Igala verbs
- EDUCATION AND RE-ORIENTATION OF IGALA CULTURAL VALUES
- IGALA CLAN SALUTATIONS
- Udogba Olopu Aluka Igala
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- What does UNESCO do to prevent the endangerment and disappearance of languages?
- Educational potentials of Igala language:
- Lack of quality documentation : Plaque to the growth of a language
- What does it mean to say that a language is extinct?
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.
- THE PROBLEM – LANGUAGE DEATH
- How many languages have already disappeared?
- How do you define an endangered language?
- Do new languages appear today?
- Relevance of Igala language in education:
- Who made the UNESCO Atlas of the World’s Languages in Danger?
- The effects of Governmental and institutional language attitudes
- OVERVIEW OF IGALA CULTURE
- The ATA Royal drums and trumpets
- Arithmetic Operations in the Numeral system
- CHALLENGES ON ATTAH HANDS
- Miscellaneous Influences on the Igala Numeral System
- Overview of Igala alphabets
- Millennium Development Goals (MDGs) Conditional Grant Scheme
- The maiden annual conference of the Igala studies association
- AKPA-AYEGBA (THE NATION STOOL)
- Rediscovering Igala economic potentials and the need to Integrate Igala economy in Igala language studies in Nigeria 2
- Cultivation of positive attitude towards Igala Language.
- Igalapedia – 2016 New Year Message