English Translation for ùchelí
Synonyms : ùchelí
ù` + che + lí +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : ùchelí
Word Structure - Contracted form : ùchelí
Spelling & word formation : ùchelí
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Miscellaneous Influences on the Igala Numeral System
- Igala alphabet – O
- Organisation of the Igala Numeral System
- Towards the Standardization of the Igala Language
- List of Nigerian languages spoken by less than 5000 people
- Overview of Igala alphabets
- Why and how Igala numeration was recently modernized
- The morphosyntax of Igala verbs
- Overcoming the scare of language extinction a case for the Igala language
- Morphology of Igala Language
- ANCIENT IGALA NUMERAL SYSTEM
- Igala Studies
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- How many languages have already disappeared?
- Do new languages appear today?
- Cultivation of positive attitude towards Igala Language.
- What does UNESCO do to prevent the endangerment and disappearance of languages?
- Threats to the growth of Igala language
- The effects of Governmental and institutional language attitudes
- THE PROBLEM – LANGUAGE DEATH
- What are the causes of language endangerment and disappearance?
- What does it mean to say that a language is extinct?
- How do you define an endangered language?
- Who made the UNESCO Atlas of the World’s Languages in Danger?
- Educational potentials of Igala language:
- Igalapedia Dictionary V1.01 (Gabaidu, Idakwo Ameh Oboni Series)
- Igalapedia – 2016 New Year Message
- CHALLENGES ON ATTAH HANDS
- The maiden annual conference of the Igala studies association
- Igala alphabet – A
- The ATA Royal drums and trumpets
- Igala home video and the portrayal of cultural identity and symbol
- Importance of Ita Alu Igala (Igala Proverbs).
- Lack of quality documentation : Plaque to the growth of a language
- The Igala Kingdom
- Relationship Between Ígálá and Yorùbá Languages
- Igala alphabet – U