English Translation for ùchelí
Synonyms : ùchelí
ù` + che + lí +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : ùchelí
Word Structure - Contracted form : ùchelí
Spelling & word formation : ùchelí
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Igala alphabet – O
- IGALA:Towards evolving strategies for the preservation of a threatened language
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- Relationship Between Ígálá and Yorùbá Languages
- Igala Numeral System
- Igala Orthography
- The Dialects of Igala Language
- Why you most learn the Igala language
- Igala terminologies for medical concepts steps towards creating a metalanguage
- The morphosyntax of Igala verbs
- Arithmetic Operations in the Numeral system
- Igala alphabet – Ẹ
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- Relevance of Igala language in education:
- Threats to the growth of Igala language
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.
- Which are the regions with the most endangered languages?
- What does UNESCO do to prevent the endangerment and disappearance of languages?
- What can be done to save a language from disappearing?
- Lack of quality documentation : Plaque to the growth of a language
- THE PROBLEM – LANGUAGE DEATH
- Educational potentials of Igala language:
- Do new languages appear today?
- What are the causes of language endangerment and disappearance?
- How do you define an endangered language?
- Enhancing Meaning through Music in Igala Festival Theatre Ogani Angwa Experience
- EARLY PHASE OF CHRISTIANITY IN IGALALAND
- NATIONAL INSTITUTE FOR NIGERIAN LANGUAGES (NINLAN) – 2016 National Conffeerence
- Udogba Olopu Aluka Igala
- Rediscovering Igala economic potentials and the need to Integrate Igala economy in Igala language studies in Nigeria 2
- The ATA Royal drums and trumpets
- Igala home video and the portrayal of cultural identity and symbol
- IGALA WORLDVIEW AS A VERITABLE BASIS FOR IGALA PHILOSOPHY
- TABOO AS AN ASPECT OF IGALA CULTURE
- Igala Kingdom in Perspective
- The Nigerian Independence Celebration
- Overcoming the scare of language extinction a case for the Igala language