English Translation for ìcheliga
Synonyms : ìcheliga
ì + che + li + ga +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : ìcheliga
Word Structure - Contracted form : ìcheliga
Spelling & word formation : ìcheliga
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Igala terminologies for medical concepts steps towards creating a metalanguage
- Morphology of Igala Language
- Phono semantic matching between lgbo and Igala language
- Overcoming the scare of language extinction a case for the Igala language
- Udogba Olopu Aluka Igala
- The digital family theory of numbering (DIFTON)
- Unit Expressions / Morphological Forms in the Igala Numeral system
- Igala Phonology
- Igala Studies
- Igala Kingdom in Perspective
- Overview of Igala alphabets
- ANCIENT IGALA NUMERAL SYSTEM
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- THE PROBLEM – LANGUAGE DEATH
- Cultivation of positive attitude towards Igala Language.
- Relevance of Igala language in education:
- How Response to New Domains and Media affect the growth of Igala Language
- What can be done to save a language from disappearing?
- How many languages have already disappeared?
- Lack of quality documentation : Plaque to the growth of a language
- What are the causes of language endangerment and disappearance?
- The effects of Governmental and institutional language attitudes
- What does UNESCO do to prevent the endangerment and disappearance of languages?
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.
- Threats to the growth of Igala language
- History of Igalapedia Project
- Indigenous languages, proverbs and culture as agents for inculcating positive values and moral instructions among Nigerian children theatrical approach
- CHALLENGES ON ATTAH HANDS
- Igala alphabet – Ẹ
- Ejubejuailo – the ATA’s pectoral mask
- The morphosyntax of Igala verbs
- Igalapedia Dictionary V1.01 (Gabaidu, Idakwo Ameh Oboni Series)
- Towards the Standardization of the Igala Language
- IGALA WORLDVIEW AS A VERITABLE BASIS FOR IGALA PHILOSOPHY
- OKPA – ATA (THE SCEPTER)
- UNYIALE – The Royal umbrella
- List of Nigerian languages spoken by less than 5000 people