English Translation for óchùfane
Synonyms : óchùfane
ó + chù` + fa + ne +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : óchùfane
Word Structure - Contracted form : óchùfane
Spelling & word formation : óchùfane
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Igala Numeral System
- Morphology of Igala Language
- Division Of English Language And Literature
- Organisation of the Igala Numeral System
- Igala language and Linguistic Adoption
- The digital family theory of numbering (DIFTON)
- Reanalysis of long vowel diphthong and CVV Syllable structure in Igala
- Overcoming the scare of language extinction a case for the Igala language
- Igala Studies
- Igala alphabet – A
- Igala Orthography
- Towards the Standardization of the Igala Language
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- What does UNESCO do to prevent the endangerment and disappearance of languages?
- Cultivation of positive attitude towards Igala Language.
- Do new languages appear today?
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- THE PROBLEM – LANGUAGE DEATH
- The effects of Governmental and institutional language attitudes
- What does it mean to say that a language is extinct?
- What are the causes of language endangerment and disappearance?
- Who made the UNESCO Atlas of the World’s Languages in Danger?
- What can be done to save a language from disappearing?
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.
- Which are the regions with the most endangered languages?
- IGALA:Towards evolving strategies for the preservation of a threatened language
- Udogba Olopu Aluka Igala
- Indigenous languages, proverbs and culture as agents for inculcating positive values and moral instructions among Nigerian children theatrical approach
- How Response to New Domains and Media affect the growth of Igala Language
- Igala Kingdom in Perspective
- Why you most learn the Igala language
- List of Nigerian languages spoken by less than 5000 people
- Enhancing Meaning through Music in Igala Festival Theatre Ogani Angwa Experience
- UNYIALE – The Royal umbrella
- CHALLENGES ON ATTAH HANDS
- THE GRACE OF A TRUE “ATA” (FATHERHOOD)
- Overview of Igala alphabets