English Translation for òchígéné
Synonyms : òchígéné
ò + chí + gé + né +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : òchígéné
Word Structure - Contracted form : òchígéné
Spelling & word formation : òchígéné
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Overcoming the scare of language extinction a case for the Igala language
- Relational opposites in Igala language
- Igala alphabet – Ẹ
- Over View of Igala Studies
- Division Of English Language And Literature
- Igala Numeral System: Proposal for Modifications
- Arithmetic Operations in the Numeral system
- Igala Numeral System
- The maiden annual conference of the Igala studies association
- A case for Igala language studies in the curriculum of agricultural extension in schools
- Overview of Igala alphabets
- Udogba Olopu Aluka Igala
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- What does UNESCO do to prevent the endangerment and disappearance of languages?
- How do you define an endangered language?
- Which are the regions with the most endangered languages?
- THE PROBLEM – LANGUAGE DEATH
- What are the causes of language endangerment and disappearance?
- What can be done to save a language from disappearing?
- Who made the UNESCO Atlas of the World’s Languages in Danger?
- Educational potentials of Igala language:
- Threats to the growth of Igala language
- What does it mean to say that a language is extinct?
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- Lack of quality documentation : Plaque to the growth of a language
- EARLY PHASE OF CHRISTIANITY IN IGALALAND
- Unit Expressions / Morphological Forms in the Igala Numeral system
- IGALA CULTURAL EVOLUTION
- Who is “OJO” in Igala thought: Interpretative approach
- Story telling (foktale) in Igala Culture
- EDUCATION AND RE-ORIENTATION OF IGALA CULTURAL VALUES
- Ita Alu Igala (Proverbs)
- Igala language and Linguistic Adoption
- Why and how Igala numeration was recently modernized
- Igala Kingdom in Perspective
- Enhancing Meaning through Music in Igala Festival Theatre Ogani Angwa Experience
- Africans and African Humanism: What Prospects?