English Translation for ùchi
Synonyms : ùchi
ù` + chi +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : ùchi
Word Structure - Contracted form : ùchi
Spelling & word formation : ùchi
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Why and how Igala numeration was recently modernized
- Organisation of the Igala Numeral System
- The digital family theory of numbering (DIFTON)
- Igala language and Linguistic Adoption
- Igala Kingdom in Perspective
- List of Nigerian languages spoken by less than 5000 people
- Relationship Between Ígálá and Yorùbá Languages
- Arithmetic Operations in the Numeral system
- Udogba Olopu Aluka Igala
- Igala alphabet – O
- IGALA:Towards evolving strategies for the preservation of a threatened language
- The Dialects of Igala Language
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- Lack of quality documentation : Plaque to the growth of a language
- How do you define an endangered language?
- Threats to the growth of Igala language
- What does UNESCO do to prevent the endangerment and disappearance of languages?
- Relevance of Igala language in education:
- THE PROBLEM – LANGUAGE DEATH
- The effects of Governmental and institutional language attitudes
- Do new languages appear today?
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.
- What can be done to save a language from disappearing?
- How many languages have already disappeared?
- Igala alphabet – U
- CHALLENGES ON ATTAH HANDS
- British imperialism and the reign of Attah Ameh Oboni – the inevitable clash)
- Millennium Development Goals (MDGs) Conditional Grant Scheme
- Rediscovering Igala economic potentials and the need to Integrate Igala economy in Igala language studies in Nigeria 2
- IGALA WORLDVIEW AS A VERITABLE BASIS FOR IGALA PHILOSOPHY
- Unit Expressions / Morphological Forms in the Igala Numeral system
- Why you most learn the Igala language
- Igalapedia – 2016 New Year Message
- THE AJU-OCHOLI LINEAGE
- Africans and African Humanism: What Prospects?
- TABOO AS AN ASPECT OF IGALA CULTURE