English Translation for ùchi
Synonyms : ùchi
ù` + chi +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : ùchi
Word Structure - Contracted form : ùchi
Spelling & word formation : ùchi
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- The Dialects of Igala Language
- Miscellaneous Influences on the Igala Numeral System
- A case for Igala language studies in the curriculum of agricultural extension in schools
- Overcoming the scare of language extinction a case for the Igala language
- Igala alphabet – U
- Igala alphabet – I
- Igala terminologies for medical concepts steps towards creating a metalanguage
- Igala alphabet – Ọ
- Relationship Between Ígálá and Yorùbá Languages
- Organisation of the Igala Numeral System
- List of Nigerian languages spoken by less than 5000 people
- Unit Expressions / Morphological Forms in the Igala Numeral system
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- What can be done to save a language from disappearing?
- What does it mean to say that a language is extinct?
- Who made the UNESCO Atlas of the World’s Languages in Danger?
- Threats to the growth of Igala language
- THE PROBLEM – LANGUAGE DEATH
- How many languages have already disappeared?
- Which are the regions with the most endangered languages?
- What are the causes of language endangerment and disappearance?
- Lack of quality documentation : Plaque to the growth of a language
- How Response to New Domains and Media affect the growth of Igala Language
- Educational potentials of Igala language:
- The effects of Governmental and institutional language attitudes
- OVERVIEW OF IGALA CULTURE
- British imperialism and the reign of Attah Ameh Oboni – the inevitable clash)
- Igalapedia – 2016 New Year Message
- Towards the Standardization of the Igala Language
- Igala Numeral System
- Udogba Olopu Aluka Igala
- Indigenous languages, proverbs and culture as agents for inculcating positive values and moral instructions among Nigerian children theatrical approach
- The ATA Royal drums and trumpets
- AKWU or ALO (Idoms)
- Who is “OJO” in Igala thought: Interpretative approach
- Why you most learn the Igala language
- The Totem of Igalapedia Logo