English Translation for ách'ichẹ̀bọ
Synonyms : ách'ichẹ̀bọ
á + che + ì + chẹ + ̀ ẹ + bọ +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : ách'ichẹ̀bọ
áche ìchẹ̀ ẹbọ
Word Structure - Contracted form : ách'ichẹ̀bọ
Spelling & word formation : ách'ichẹ̀bọ
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Why and how Igala numeration was recently modernized
- A case for Igala language studies in the curriculum of agricultural extension in schools
- Overview of Igala alphabets
- Igala Numeral System: Proposal for Modifications
- Igala terminologies for medical concepts steps towards creating a metalanguage
- The digital family theory of numbering (DIFTON)
- Igala Language Studies and Development
- Overcoming the scare of language extinction a case for the Igala language
- Division Of English Language And Literature
- Unit Expressions / Morphological Forms in the Igala Numeral system
- Morphology of Igala Language
- IGALA:Towards evolving strategies for the preservation of a threatened language
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- Do new languages appear today?
- How many languages have already disappeared?
- Threats to the growth of Igala language
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.
- What are the causes of language endangerment and disappearance?
- What can be done to save a language from disappearing?
- What does UNESCO do to prevent the endangerment and disappearance of languages?
- How Response to New Domains and Media affect the growth of Igala Language
- What does it mean to say that a language is extinct?
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- Who made the UNESCO Atlas of the World’s Languages in Danger?
- The effects of Governmental and institutional language attitudes
- IGALA CULTURAL EVOLUTION
- Ejubejuailo – the ATA’s pectoral mask
- Reanalysis of long vowel diphthong and CVV Syllable structure in Igala
- Phono semantic matching between lgbo and Igala language
- Rediscovering Igala economic potentials and the need to Integrate Igala economy in Igala language studies in Nigeria 2
- Why you most learn the Igala language
- Igala alphabet – E
- The ATA Royal drums and trumpets
- THE GRACE OF A TRUE “ATA” (FATHERHOOD)
- EDUCATION AND RE-ORIENTATION OF IGALA CULTURAL VALUES
- Igalapedia Dictionary V1.01 (Gabaidu, Idakwo Ameh Oboni Series)
- Indigenous languages, proverbs and culture as agents for inculcating positive values and moral instructions among Nigerian children theatrical approach