English Translation for áchichi
Synonyms : áchichi
á + chi + chi +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : áchichi
Word Structure - Contracted form : áchichi
Spelling & word formation : áchichi
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- List of Nigerian languages spoken by less than 5000 people
- Relationship Between Ígálá and Yorùbá Languages
- IGALA CLAN SALUTATIONS
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- Arithmetic Operations in the Numeral system
- The digital family theory of numbering (DIFTON)
- Igala language and Linguistic Adoption
- Why you most learn the Igala language
- Igala Phonology
- EDUCATION AND RE-ORIENTATION OF IGALA CULTURAL VALUES
- Towards the Standardization of the Igala Language
- Igala Numeral System: Proposal for Modifications
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- Which are the regions with the most endangered languages?
- What can be done to save a language from disappearing?
- Relevance of Igala language in education:
- THE PROBLEM – LANGUAGE DEATH
- What does it mean to say that a language is extinct?
- What are the causes of language endangerment and disappearance?
- Cultivation of positive attitude towards Igala Language.
- Do new languages appear today?
- How many languages have already disappeared?
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.
- Lack of quality documentation : Plaque to the growth of a language
- Who made the UNESCO Atlas of the World’s Languages in Danger?
- IGALA WORLDVIEW AS A VERITABLE BASIS FOR IGALA PHILOSOPHY
- Indigenous languages, proverbs and culture as agents for inculcating positive values and moral instructions among Nigerian children theatrical approach
- How Response to New Domains and Media affect the growth of Igala Language
- Story telling (foktale) in Igala Culture
- OVERVIEW OF IGALA CULTURE
- Educational potentials of Igala language:
- The effects of Governmental and institutional language attitudes
- Igala alphabet – Ẹ
- The Totem of Igalapedia Logo
- The Royal beads of Igala kindom.
- THE GRACE OF A TRUE “ATA” (FATHERHOOD)
- Udogba Olopu Aluka Igala