English Translation for ọ̀chákílí
Synonyms : ọ̀chákílí
ọ + ̀chá + kí + lí +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : ọ̀chákílí
Word Structure - Contracted form : ọ̀chákílí
Spelling & word formation : ọ̀chákílí
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Story telling (foktale) in Igala Culture
- Igala alphabet – A
- The Dialects of Igala Language
- Igala Kingdom in Perspective
- Udogba Olopu Aluka Igala
- Miscellaneous Influences on the Igala Numeral System
- Overview of Igala alphabets
- Why you most learn the Igala language
- Igala alphabet – I
- Igala Orthography
- Igala language and Linguistic Adoption
- Igala terminologies for medical concepts steps towards creating a metalanguage
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- Threats to the growth of Igala language
- Educational potentials of Igala language:
- How many languages have already disappeared?
- Do new languages appear today?
- How do you define an endangered language?
- What does UNESCO do to prevent the endangerment and disappearance of languages?
- Lack of quality documentation : Plaque to the growth of a language
- Which are the regions with the most endangered languages?
- What does it mean to say that a language is extinct?
- Relevance of Igala language in education:
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- What can be done to save a language from disappearing?
- AKWU or ALO (Idoms)
- Millennium Development Goals (MDGs) Conditional Grant Scheme
- Igalapedia – 2016 New Year Message
- IGALA:Towards evolving strategies for the preservation of a threatened language
- Overcoming the scare of language extinction a case for the Igala language
- Igala alphabet – O
- CHALLENGES ON ATTAH HANDS
- The morphosyntax of Igala verbs
- The ATA Royal drums and trumpets
- IGALA CULTURAL EVOLUTION
- Who is “OJO” in Igala thought: Interpretative approach
- Phono semantic matching between lgbo and Igala language