English Translation for ọ̀chíkímí
Synonyms : ọ̀chíkímí
ọ + ̀chí + kí + mí +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : ọ̀chíkímí
Word Structure - Contracted form : ọ̀chíkímí
Spelling & word formation : ọ̀chíkímí
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Igala alphabet – A
- Division Of English Language And Literature
- The morphosyntax of Igala verbs
- Igala Kingdom in Perspective
- Igala alphabet – Ẹ
- The digital family theory of numbering (DIFTON)
- IGALA:Towards evolving strategies for the preservation of a threatened language
- EDUCATION AND RE-ORIENTATION OF IGALA CULTURAL VALUES
- Igala alphabet – U
- List of Nigerian languages spoken by less than 5000 people
- Morphology of Igala Language
- Igala alphabet – E
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- How do you define an endangered language?
- THE PROBLEM – LANGUAGE DEATH
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.
- Which are the regions with the most endangered languages?
- Cultivation of positive attitude towards Igala Language.
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- What does it mean to say that a language is extinct?
- What can be done to save a language from disappearing?
- Who made the UNESCO Atlas of the World’s Languages in Danger?
- Lack of quality documentation : Plaque to the growth of a language
- Threats to the growth of Igala language
- How Response to New Domains and Media affect the growth of Igala Language
- Overcoming the scare of language extinction a case for the Igala language
- OVERVIEW OF IGALA CULTURE
- CHALLENGES ON ATTAH HANDS
- Igala alphabet – O
- The Dialects of Igala Language
- The ATA Royal drums and trumpets
- THE GRACE OF A TRUE “ATA” (FATHERHOOD)
- Repositioning indigenous theatre and language for cultural awareness among the Igala youths
- Overview of Igala alphabets
- Igala Numeral System
- OKPA – ATA (THE SCEPTER)
- Rediscovering Igala economic potentials and the need to Integrate Igala economy in Igala language studies in Nigeria 2