English Translation for áchíkw 'úbì
Synonyms : áchíkw 'úbì
á + chí + kwú + ù` + bì +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : áchíkw 'úbì
Word Structure - Contracted form : áchíkw 'úbì
Spelling & word formation : áchíkw 'úbì
compound words with hyphen
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Igala terminologies for medical concepts steps towards creating a metalanguage
- Story telling (foktale) in Igala Culture
- A case for Igala language studies in the curriculum of agricultural extension in schools
- Why you most learn the Igala language
- Organisation of the Igala Numeral System
- Unit Expressions / Morphological Forms in the Igala Numeral system
- Relational opposites in Igala language
- Igala Orthography
- Miscellaneous Influences on the Igala Numeral System
- Over View of Igala Studies
- ANCIENT IGALA NUMERAL SYSTEM
- Reanalysis of long vowel diphthong and CVV Syllable structure in Igala
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- What does UNESCO do to prevent the endangerment and disappearance of languages?
- How do you define an endangered language?
- Cultivation of positive attitude towards Igala Language.
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.
- Which are the regions with the most endangered languages?
- Who made the UNESCO Atlas of the World’s Languages in Danger?
- Threats to the growth of Igala language
- What can be done to save a language from disappearing?
- Lack of quality documentation : Plaque to the growth of a language
- Relevance of Igala language in education:
- What does it mean to say that a language is extinct?
- THE PROBLEM – LANGUAGE DEATH
- The Igala Kingdom
- Indigenous languages, proverbs and culture as agents for inculcating positive values and moral instructions among Nigerian children theatrical approach
- THE GRACE OF A TRUE “ATA” (FATHERHOOD)
- Igala Kingdom in Perspective
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- ADALE (Another form of Idioms)
- AKPA-AYEGBA (THE NATION STOOL)
- Udogba Olopu Aluka Igala
- Igala alphabet – Ẹ
- Overcoming the scare of language extinction a case for the Igala language
- Ita Alu Igala (Proverbs)
- Igalapedia Dictionary V1.01 (Gabaidu, Idakwo Ameh Oboni Series)