English Translation for ọ̀chùkwù
Synonyms : ọ̀chùkwù
ọ + ̀chù` + kwù` +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : ọ̀chùkwù
Word Structure - Contracted form : ọ̀chùkwù
Spelling & word formation : ọ̀chùkwù
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Igala alphabet – O
- Overview of Igala alphabets
- Igala alphabet – E
- Igala Language Studies and Development
- Igala alphabet – U
- A case for Igala language studies in the curriculum of agricultural extension in schools
- Igala Kingdom in Perspective
- Igala terminologies for medical concepts steps towards creating a metalanguage
- List of Nigerian languages spoken by less than 5000 people
- The maiden annual conference of the Igala studies association
- Udogba Olopu Aluka Igala
- Relational opposites in Igala language
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- How many languages have already disappeared?
- Which are the regions with the most endangered languages?
- What can be done to save a language from disappearing?
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- Who made the UNESCO Atlas of the World’s Languages in Danger?
- Lack of quality documentation : Plaque to the growth of a language
- How do you define an endangered language?
- What are the causes of language endangerment and disappearance?
- The effects of Governmental and institutional language attitudes
- THE PROBLEM – LANGUAGE DEATH
- Relevance of Igala language in education:
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.
- The Royal beads of Igala kindom.
- Repositioning indigenous theatre and language for cultural awareness among the Igala youths
- Arithmetic Operations in the Numeral system
- Enhancing Meaning through Music in Igala Festival Theatre Ogani Angwa Experience
- How Response to New Domains and Media affect the growth of Igala Language
- Igala home video and the portrayal of cultural identity and symbol
- British imperialism and the reign of Attah Ameh Oboni – the inevitable clash)
- THE GRACE OF A TRUE “ATA” (FATHERHOOD)
- Overcoming the scare of language extinction a case for the Igala language
- Unit Expressions / Morphological Forms in the Igala Numeral system
- Educational potentials of Igala language:
- ADALE (Another form of Idioms)