English Translation for ọ̀chùkwù
Synonyms : ọ̀chùkwù
ọ + ̀chù` + kwù` +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : ọ̀chùkwù
Word Structure - Contracted form : ọ̀chùkwù
Spelling & word formation : ọ̀chùkwù
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Igala alphabet – O
- Reanalysis of long vowel diphthong and CVV Syllable structure in Igala
- Organisation of the Igala Numeral System
- Division Of English Language And Literature
- Relational opposites in Igala language
- Igala Numeral System: Proposal for Modifications
- Over View of Igala Studies
- Towards the Standardization of the Igala Language
- The Dialects of Igala Language
- Morphology of Igala Language
- Unit Expressions / Morphological Forms in the Igala Numeral system
- Igala language and Linguistic Adoption
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- Lack of quality documentation : Plaque to the growth of a language
- Relevance of Igala language in education:
- Who made the UNESCO Atlas of the World’s Languages in Danger?
- How Response to New Domains and Media affect the growth of Igala Language
- What does it mean to say that a language is extinct?
- THE PROBLEM – LANGUAGE DEATH
- What are the causes of language endangerment and disappearance?
- Educational potentials of Igala language:
- Threats to the growth of Igala language
- What can be done to save a language from disappearing?
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.
- NATIONAL INSTITUTE FOR NIGERIAN LANGUAGES (NINLAN) – 2016 National Conffeerence
- Story telling (foktale) in Igala Culture
- ADALE (Another form of Idioms)
- The Royal beads of Igala kindom.
- Igalapedia – 2016 New Year Message
- Igala alphabet – U
- Why you most learn the Igala language
- Ejubejuailo – the ATA’s pectoral mask
- Igala Numeral System
- UNYIALE – The Royal umbrella
- A case for Igala language studies in the curriculum of agricultural extension in schools
- The Totem of Igalapedia Logo