English Translation for áchíkwu
Synonyms : áchíkwu
á + chí + kwu +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : áchíkwu
Word Structure - Contracted form : áchíkwu
Spelling & word formation : áchíkwu
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Morphology of Igala Language
- Igala alphabet – A
- Udogba Olopu Aluka Igala
- Arithmetic Operations in the Numeral system
- Division Of English Language And Literature
- Towards the Standardization of the Igala Language
- Story telling (foktale) in Igala Culture
- Igala Numeral System
- Miscellaneous Influences on the Igala Numeral System
- ANCIENT IGALA NUMERAL SYSTEM
- Why you most learn the Igala language
- Igala alphabet – Ẹ
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- Educational potentials of Igala language:
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- Which are the regions with the most endangered languages?
- How do you define an endangered language?
- What can be done to save a language from disappearing?
- Who made the UNESCO Atlas of the World’s Languages in Danger?
- Cultivation of positive attitude towards Igala Language.
- Lack of quality documentation : Plaque to the growth of a language
- What does UNESCO do to prevent the endangerment and disappearance of languages?
- How many languages have already disappeared?
- Threats to the growth of Igala language
- THE PROBLEM – LANGUAGE DEATH
- Igala Kingdom in Perspective
- OKPA – ATA (THE SCEPTER)
- Rediscovering Igala economic potentials and the need to Integrate Igala economy in Igala language studies in Nigeria 2
- Ejubejuailo – the ATA’s pectoral mask
- Indigenous languages, proverbs and culture as agents for inculcating positive values and moral instructions among Nigerian children theatrical approach
- Igala terminologies for medical concepts steps towards creating a metalanguage
- ITA IGALA 2
- Overview of Igala alphabets
- The Royal beads of Igala kindom.
- History of Igalapedia Project
- British imperialism and the reign of Attah Ameh Oboni – the inevitable clash)
- Igala alphabet – I