English Translation for àchẹkíwéwe
Synonyms : àchẹkíwéwe
à + chẹ + kí + wé + we +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : àchẹkíwéwe
Word Structure - Contracted form : àchẹkíwéwe
Spelling & word formation : àchẹkíwéwe
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- Over View of Igala Studies
- Igala alphabet – O
- Organisation of the Igala Numeral System
- The maiden annual conference of the Igala studies association
- Igala Phonology
- Miscellaneous Influences on the Igala Numeral System
- Igala Orthography
- Relationship Between Ígálá and Yorùbá Languages
- Story telling (foktale) in Igala Culture
- Towards the Standardization of the Igala Language
- List of Nigerian languages spoken by less than 5000 people
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- Cultivation of positive attitude towards Igala Language.
- Educational potentials of Igala language:
- What does it mean to say that a language is extinct?
- How do you define an endangered language?
- How many languages have already disappeared?
- Relevance of Igala language in education:
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.
- The effects of Governmental and institutional language attitudes
- Which are the regions with the most endangered languages?
- Who made the UNESCO Atlas of the World’s Languages in Danger?
- How Response to New Domains and Media affect the growth of Igala Language
- What can be done to save a language from disappearing?
- Lack of quality documentation : Plaque to the growth of a language
- IKEBE – The royal crown of ATA Igala
- The ATA Royal drums and trumpets
- Igalapedia – 2016 New Year Message
- Ejubejuailo – the ATA’s pectoral mask
- Enhancing Meaning through Music in Igala Festival Theatre Ogani Angwa Experience
- The Royal beads of Igala kindom.
- The morphosyntax of Igala verbs
- Unit Expressions / Morphological Forms in the Igala Numeral system
- Arithmetic Operations in the Numeral system
- NATIONAL INSTITUTE FOR NIGERIAN LANGUAGES (NINLAN) – 2016 National Conffeerence
- THE GRACE OF A TRUE “ATA” (FATHERHOOD)