English Translation for échíla
Synonyms : échíla
é + chí + la +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : échíla
Word Structure - Contracted form : échíla
Spelling & word formation : échíla
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Igala language and Linguistic Adoption
- Igala alphabet – O
- Overcoming the scare of language extinction a case for the Igala language
- Igala alphabet – Ọ
- IGALA:Towards evolving strategies for the preservation of a threatened language
- Division Of English Language And Literature
- Igala Kingdom in Perspective
- Towards the Standardization of the Igala Language
- ANCIENT IGALA NUMERAL SYSTEM
- Morphology of Igala Language
- Why and how Igala numeration was recently modernized
- Relational opposites in Igala language
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.
- Threats to the growth of Igala language
- Do new languages appear today?
- How Response to New Domains and Media affect the growth of Igala Language
- How many languages have already disappeared?
- What are the causes of language endangerment and disappearance?
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- Who made the UNESCO Atlas of the World’s Languages in Danger?
- Cultivation of positive attitude towards Igala Language.
- Educational potentials of Igala language:
- The effects of Governmental and institutional language attitudes
- Lack of quality documentation : Plaque to the growth of a language
- IGALA CLAN SALUTATIONS
- Story telling (foktale) in Igala Culture
- Rediscovering Igala economic potentials and the need to Integrate Igala economy in Igala language studies in Nigeria 2
- Igala Numeral System
- Millennium Development Goals (MDGs) Conditional Grant Scheme
- Importance of Ita Alu Igala (Igala Proverbs).
- The ATA Royal drums and trumpets
- The Royal beads of Igala kindom.
- Igala alphabet – E
- Miscellaneous Influences on the Igala Numeral System
- THE GRACE OF A TRUE “ATA” (FATHERHOOD)
- THE AJU-OCHOLI LINEAGE