English Translation for échánẹ
Synonyms : échánẹ
é + chá + nẹ +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : échánẹ
Word Structure - Contracted form : échánẹ
Spelling & word formation : échánẹ
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Igala Orthography
- Igala alphabet – Ẹ
- Miscellaneous Influences on the Igala Numeral System
- ANCIENT IGALA NUMERAL SYSTEM
- Igala alphabet – O
- Igala Numeral System: Proposal for Modifications
- Phono semantic matching between lgbo and Igala language
- Igala alphabet – U
- Why you most learn the Igala language
- Division Of English Language And Literature
- List of Nigerian languages spoken by less than 5000 people
- Arithmetic Operations in the Numeral system
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- What does it mean to say that a language is extinct?
- Do new languages appear today?
- The effects of Governmental and institutional language attitudes
- What can be done to save a language from disappearing?
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- Cultivation of positive attitude towards Igala Language.
- How many languages have already disappeared?
- Who made the UNESCO Atlas of the World’s Languages in Danger?
- What does UNESCO do to prevent the endangerment and disappearance of languages?
- What are the causes of language endangerment and disappearance?
- How do you define an endangered language?
- THE PROBLEM – LANGUAGE DEATH
- AKWU or ALO (Idoms)
- Importance of Ita Alu Igala (Igala Proverbs).
- Igalapedia – 2016 New Year Message
- ADALE (Another form of Idioms)
- The maiden annual conference of the Igala studies association
- THE GRACE OF A TRUE “ATA” (FATHERHOOD)
- IGALA CLAN SALUTATIONS
- AKPO (Oral puzzles in Igala Language)
- Lack of quality documentation : Plaque to the growth of a language
- THE AJU-OCHOLI LINEAGE
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.
- British imperialism and the reign of Attah Ameh Oboni – the inevitable clash)