English Translation for ùchánẹ
Synonyms : ùchánẹ
ù` + chá + nẹ +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : ùchánẹ
Word Structure - Contracted form : ùchánẹ
Spelling & word formation : ùchánẹ
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- The morphosyntax of Igala verbs
- Reanalysis of long vowel diphthong and CVV Syllable structure in Igala
- Overcoming the scare of language extinction a case for the Igala language
- Igala Numeral System: Proposal for Modifications
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- Igala Phonology
- IGALA CLAN SALUTATIONS
- Igala Language Studies and Development
- Overview of Igala alphabets
- Igala alphabet – E
- The digital family theory of numbering (DIFTON)
- Division Of English Language And Literature
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- Lack of quality documentation : Plaque to the growth of a language
- Educational potentials of Igala language:
- How many languages have already disappeared?
- THE PROBLEM – LANGUAGE DEATH
- Relevance of Igala language in education:
- What does UNESCO do to prevent the endangerment and disappearance of languages?
- What does it mean to say that a language is extinct?
- Which are the regions with the most endangered languages?
- Cultivation of positive attitude towards Igala Language.
- What are the causes of language endangerment and disappearance?
- How Response to New Domains and Media affect the growth of Igala Language
- The effects of Governmental and institutional language attitudes
- CHALLENGES ON ATTAH HANDS
- ADALE (Another form of Idioms)
- Africans and African Humanism: What Prospects?
- Igala terminologies for medical concepts steps towards creating a metalanguage
- Who is “OJO” in Igala thought: Interpretative approach
- ITA IGALA 2
- Igala alphabet – A
- Ita Alu Igala (Proverbs)
- The maiden annual conference of the Igala studies association
- Millennium Development Goals (MDGs) Conditional Grant Scheme
- Igala alphabet – U
- ANCIENT IGALA NUMERAL SYSTEM