English Translation for áchọnà
Synonyms : áchọnà
á + chọ + nà +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : áchọnà
Word Structure - Contracted form : áchọnà
Spelling & word formation : áchọnà
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Overview of Igala alphabets
- Why you most learn the Igala language
- The digital family theory of numbering (DIFTON)
- Story telling (foktale) in Igala Culture
- Relational opposites in Igala language
- The maiden annual conference of the Igala studies association
- Igala alphabet – A
- The Dialects of Igala Language
- Udogba Olopu Aluka Igala
- Igala alphabet – U
- EDUCATION AND RE-ORIENTATION OF IGALA CULTURAL VALUES
- Phono semantic matching between lgbo and Igala language
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- How Response to New Domains and Media affect the growth of Igala Language
- Cultivation of positive attitude towards Igala Language.
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.
- What does it mean to say that a language is extinct?
- What does UNESCO do to prevent the endangerment and disappearance of languages?
- Educational potentials of Igala language:
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- THE PROBLEM – LANGUAGE DEATH
- Which are the regions with the most endangered languages?
- Lack of quality documentation : Plaque to the growth of a language
- What are the causes of language endangerment and disappearance?
- What can be done to save a language from disappearing?
- EARLY PHASE OF CHRISTIANITY IN IGALALAND
- The ATA Royal drums and trumpets
- Millennium Development Goals (MDGs) Conditional Grant Scheme
- Igala language and Linguistic Adoption
- Towards the Standardization of the Igala Language
- ADALE (Another form of Idioms)
- Reanalysis of long vowel diphthong and CVV Syllable structure in Igala
- Igalapedia – 2016 New Year Message
- IGALA:Towards evolving strategies for the preservation of a threatened language
- Who is “OJO” in Igala thought: Interpretative approach
- UNYIALE – The Royal umbrella
- Importance of Ita Alu Igala (Igala Proverbs).