English Translation for ọ̀chẹ̀nyà
Synonyms : ọ̀chẹ̀nyà
ọ + ̀chẹ + ̀nyà +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : ọ̀chẹ̀nyà
Word Structure - Contracted form : ọ̀chẹ̀nyà
Spelling & word formation : ọ̀chẹ̀nyà
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Overview of Igala alphabets
- Why you most learn the Igala language
- Over View of Igala Studies
- Arithmetic Operations in the Numeral system
- The maiden annual conference of the Igala studies association
- Igala alphabet – Ẹ
- ANCIENT IGALA NUMERAL SYSTEM
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- Why and how Igala numeration was recently modernized
- Igala Numeral System: Proposal for Modifications
- Igala alphabet – I
- Igala alphabet – U
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- How do you define an endangered language?
- Do new languages appear today?
- How Response to New Domains and Media affect the growth of Igala Language
- Which are the regions with the most endangered languages?
- Who made the UNESCO Atlas of the World’s Languages in Danger?
- Lack of quality documentation : Plaque to the growth of a language
- What does it mean to say that a language is extinct?
- How many languages have already disappeared?
- Cultivation of positive attitude towards Igala Language.
- Educational potentials of Igala language:
- Relevance of Igala language in education:
- What does UNESCO do to prevent the endangerment and disappearance of languages?
- The ATA Royal drums and trumpets
- Igala home video and the portrayal of cultural identity and symbol
- Reanalysis of long vowel diphthong and CVV Syllable structure in Igala
- Igala Numeral System
- IKEBE – The royal crown of ATA Igala
- Ejubejuailo – the ATA’s pectoral mask
- Towards the Standardization of the Igala Language
- OKPA – ATA (THE SCEPTER)
- ADALE (Another form of Idioms)
- The Royal beads of Igala kindom.
- The Totem of Igalapedia Logo
- Unit Expressions / Morphological Forms in the Igala Numeral system