English Translation for ẹ̀chẹ̀nyì
Synonyms : ẹ̀chẹ̀nyì
ẹ + ̀chẹ + ̀nyì +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : ẹ̀chẹ̀nyì
Word Structure - Contracted form : ẹ̀chẹ̀nyì
Spelling & word formation : ẹ̀chẹ̀nyì
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Morphology of Igala Language
- Igala alphabet – U
- IGALA CLAN SALUTATIONS
- Story telling (foktale) in Igala Culture
- Igala alphabet – A
- A case for Igala language studies in the curriculum of agricultural extension in schools
- IGALA:Towards evolving strategies for the preservation of a threatened language
- Igala Kingdom in Perspective
- The digital family theory of numbering (DIFTON)
- Igala alphabet – Ọ
- The Dialects of Igala Language
- Overcoming the scare of language extinction a case for the Igala language
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- How many languages have already disappeared?
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- THE PROBLEM – LANGUAGE DEATH
- Which are the regions with the most endangered languages?
- How Response to New Domains and Media affect the growth of Igala Language
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.
- Do new languages appear today?
- What can be done to save a language from disappearing?
- What does it mean to say that a language is extinct?
- Relevance of Igala language in education:
- Who made the UNESCO Atlas of the World’s Languages in Danger?
- The effects of Governmental and institutional language attitudes
- OKPA – ATA (THE SCEPTER)
- Threats to the growth of Igala language
- OHIAKA or OHIALA (Story telling)
- Arithmetic Operations in the Numeral system
- OVERVIEW OF IGALA CULTURE
- Africans and African Humanism: What Prospects?
- AKWU or ALO (Idoms)
- Millennium Development Goals (MDGs) Conditional Grant Scheme
- IKEBE – The royal crown of ATA Igala
- THE GRACE OF A TRUE “ATA” (FATHERHOOD)
- The Totem of Igalapedia Logo
- Unit Expressions / Morphological Forms in the Igala Numeral system